Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Configuration Manager and his/her team of reports, are responsible for the identification, organization, and control of all product and business configuration changes to include process control, change management, PLM, IP, and proprietary information management within both the corporate and regulatory requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identify, organize and control all business configuration changes and associated management of such for OE and MRO businesses
• Coordinate, manage and priorities activities performed for SEP in CUU, including Document Control processes, 2D and 3D CAD drafting assignments and various special projects.
• Identify and coordinate processes for version management, system build, back-up and recovery, archiving and change management
• Manage baseline configurations for applications, software and hardware assets
• Provide Configuration Management leadership and technical judgment for the business, ensuring implementation of customer requirements in compliance with Safran policies
• Work closely with other departments including but not limited to Program, Supply Chain, etc.
• Responsible for all data within the PLM environment
• Trains and assists PLM users in basic and advanced use of PLM functionality, including integration between 3D CAD programs, PLM and SAP.
• Produce and manage reports on baseline version
• Identify, organize and control configuration changes, processes for version management and change management
• Manage and verify the baseline integrity of all associated databases
• Ensure any changes to change records are in line with all change management procedures
• Mentor, coach and develop team members while supporting functional management with staffing requirements and recruitment
• Assures compliance with all import and export control regulations- ITAR and Trade Compliance to include Safran IP and proprietary information is managed according to Safran processes and procedures
• Manages the Engineering Change workflow (Change Requests and Change Notices), which is the vehicle to send request for changes.
• Maintains accurate records of all in-process Product change orders
• Provides end-users status updates on their requests
• Runs report and queries related to the change management activities
• Assesses current practices for continuous process improvements
• Regular, predictable attendance is required
• Will be required to perform other related duties as necessary
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited institution.
• 5 years of team lead experience, years of experience in a cross functional environment can be considered acceptable
• 5 years relevant experience in a data management, configuration management, manufacturing, planning, or quality role in a change control environment
• Excellent skills in interpersonal communication, writing and presentations to customers and management at all levels and proficiencies in Windows based programs
• Applied technical knowledge of PLM and ERP/MRP systems
• Proficient in the use of computer applications and current software (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and PLM/ERP system.
• Proficient in the use of 2D and 3D CAD systems, including CREO, CATIA V5 and AutoCAD
• Demonstrated expertise in the field of Technical Drawing (including dimensioning, tolerance, view development, notes and BOMs).
• Master's Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited institution
Document Control Specialist
This position sits and performs computer work for extended periods of time.
The work environment is an office setting with moderate office noise. Must be available for business travel as needed.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2250 Whitfield Ave 34243
Florida Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran