Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Responsible for scheduling overall Production Operations supporting commitments and forecast for various product lines, both NPD and mature products from RO to delivery. The position will require interface with both internal and external customers. The Master Scheduler will also be responsible for continuous improvement activities and processes related to production scheduling.
• Develop, maintain, analyze, and coordinate the master production schedule for facility production
• Reviews requirements for production's master schedule (12 weeks out) and reviewing current forecast for corresponding items
• Maintain and execute the master production schedule to meet customer expectations and performance goals
• Ensures alignment between customer's forecast/sales orders and master schedule
• Coordinate with various departments to facilitate on-time production and deliveries
• Coordinate changes to schedule with production staff and/or relevant stakeholders
• In coordination with S&OP, analyze capacity needs to develop realistic manufacturing schedules and project future capacity constraints
• Continuously update the project schedule based on changes in the master production schedule, engineering activities, and material updates
• Ensure factory is level-loaded based on forecasted workload
• Ensure the maximization of resources for the production facility – capacity, materials, and labor
• Monitor schedule adherence and weekly shipments as well as production efficiency analyzing standard hours vs. actual hours expended
• Obtains information from planning regarding shortages in existing backlogs and advises management when on-time order deliver is in jeopardy
• Inputs data in to various systems and creates/prepares reports for production planning or customer meetings
• Perform all other duties as required
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. SAFRAN Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
· Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
· Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more! ting diversity throughout our companies.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Must have previous Master Scheduling experience
• Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Production Planning and Production Scheduling best practices and principles is required.
• Strong written and verbal business communications abilities; must be comfortable delivering information to all levels of the organization including senior leadership.
• Proven ability to generate complex Integrated Master Schedules in a formal reporting environment using MS Excel or MS Project and other elements of the MS Office suite.
• Familiarity with a Phase Gated Project Lifecycle review process
• Understands the fundamentals of Project Management
• Strong written and verbal business communications abilities, must be comfortable delivering information to all levels of the organization including senior leadership.
• Self-starter with ability to drive improvement, meet timeliness and objectives
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field
• APICS Certification
• Six Sigma green or black belt
• 8 or more years of experience in production planning in an aerospace, automotive or mechanical manufacturing environment with the ability to lead and influence others
• Previous program or project management experience
• Previous supply chain experience
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
May require some travel.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2850 Skyway Drive CA 93455
California Estados Unidos
- © Safran