Descripción del puesto de trabajo
This role includes the duties of the following position: Assembler. The role of Assembler is considered a mid-level role within Safran Cabin Manufacturing/Production operations – this is for the Lead level.
Summary of Duties:
• Assembles aircraft interior structures and/or parts, such as bins, galleys, lavatories, sidewalls, cargo liners, etc. and builds sub-assemblies for the completion of aircraft interior structures, and/or parts using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
• Adheres to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints & work orders.
• Document materials used in each process to maintain traceability.
• All employees are required to productively react to change and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future. May work at different workstations as production needs require.
• Builds sub-assemblies of aircraft components, such as:
o Forming of aluminum trim extrusions, fiberglass laminates and other materials for completion of the sub-assemblies, parts or structures.
o Fills and fairs areas as necessary per the established specification or customer limits.
o Installs inserts and applies edging material.
o Assembles sub components for the structures/units.
• Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment during and after production.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
LEAD Level Qualification:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Experience: 5+ years of experience within discipline.
Computer Skills: Familiar with Windows Operating System® and Office XP®
Description: Leadership & advanced level position within field.
• Requires significant experience within discipline and thorough working knowledge of subject matter
• Handles complex issues, escalates only the most complex issues to higher level staff
• Performs work under limited supervision and directly oversees employees within the work area
• Responsibilities include, training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; providing input/assistance in the appraisal of employee performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• The ability to read and write English at a comprehensive level is necessary for successful job performance.
• Good hand/eye coordination a must.
• Requires sensitivity to safety regulations and requirements.
• Must be able to self-inspect work and correct discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Must have thorough experience/knowledge to operate basic machinery & various pneumatic/hand tools and have the ability to teach/train the correct/safe operation to other employees.
• Ability to write reports and correspondence.
• Must meet or exceed current training requirements.
• Understand the utilization of work orders.
• Must demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in interpreting Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
• Must demonstrate proficiency in conducting an effective meeting.
• Ability to read & interpret engineering blue prints.
• Significant experience in Aerospace Manufacturing.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
o 1+ year of leadership experience.
Safran Cabin is an “at-will” employer, which means that employment is at the mutual consent of both the employee and the employer, and may be terminated at will, for any reason, with or without cause at any time during your employment with the Company. No one other than the CEO of the Company can enter into an agreement of employment for a specified period of time or make any agreement or representation contrary to this policy. Further, any such agreement must be in writing and signed by the CEO of the Company.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2850 Skyway Drive CA 93455
California Estados Unidos
- © Safran