Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Master Scheduler is part of the Production Control Team and reports directly to the Production Control Business Leader. The Master Scheduler is responsible for creating a master schedule that satisfies customer demand while meeting inventory and delivery goals.
· Develop an achievable Master Schedule to meet detailed material, capacity and financial Planning
· Plan and manage production schedules and priorities to ensure 100% on-time delivery to all customer orders while working to optimize inventory and reduce cycle time.
· Anticipate supply problems and work jointly with necessary teams to implement resolutions.
· Identify any bottlenecks or delays in production; ensures necessary labor, materials, and other resources are available to relieve them.
· Prepare information for successful LOB meetings.
· Ensure appropriate production rates to reduce delivery delays
· Determine and update production operation priorities as needed.
· Act as primary point of contact with customers to determine future work plan based on VSR, PO's and other inputs.
· Maintain good relation with customer and address issues diligently.
· Participate in monthly and annual WIP inventories.
· Manage Customer Orders and Purchase Orders
· Negotiate priorities with Customers
· Manage Requests for Quotation for business development with current or new customers
· Performs work as assigned by department leadership.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Adaptability, Accountability and Inclusiveness are our core values. If you want to be part of a great team, enjoy continuous improvement and challenges, work in a family feel like environment and you meet the criteria below, please apply and join our team!
Why Join Us?
We have a "family" like culture where we value every employee.
Our manufacturing process is one of a kind
Our benefits are competitive: Medical, compensation, etc.
Short term disability (paid 100%)
Permissive Time Off (Unlimited)
Re-mote work available
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Education and Work Experience:
Bachelor Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or 3 years of Master Scheduling Experience.
8 years of working in a production environment with an MRP system.
Proficient with Microsoft Office. ASCM Certification is preferred and may be used in place of Master Scheduling experience.
ASCM certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
San Marcos, TX 78666: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Microsoft Excel: 4 years (Preferred)
Manufacturing: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
1000 Technology way 78666
Texas Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran