Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Strategic Buyer/Planner is responsible for purchasing and planning activities relating to our entire facility. This encompasses manufacturing materials, services, and inventory control for assigned products and MRO materials. The position is accountable for supplier relations, optimizing inventory levels, and managing material changes, shortages, and unplanned scrap.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
1. *Coordinates & expedites the placement of requisitions, purchase orders, and delivery of material in support of entire facility
2. *Responsible for accurate and efficient planning of raw materials to support assigned manufacturing requirements
3. *Interfaces with global suppliers as well as our production, engineering, management, and quality departments on a daily basis
4. *Ensures data accuracy and maintenance of parts in MRP system; including lead times, lot sizes, pricing, safety stock level, and other operating features
5. Manages consumable VMI and MRP programs
6. Ensures timely and effective completion of weekly BOM material review, shortage report, late POs, and MRP action messages
7. Provides management with clear, timely, and accurate information to make production decisions. Alerts management to deviations (or potential deviations) from established plans
8. Maintains and follows purchasing procedures to conform to internal controls, AS9100 or ISO9001 standards.
Candidates for positions with Safran Aerospace Composites must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected characteristics under applicable state or federal laws.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
1. BS Degree in Business, or equivalent experience
2. 3+ years of MRP planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
3. Fluency in ERP system functionality and upkeep, preferably with SAP and/or Syteline
4. Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
5. Strong multi-tasking skills and follow through ability to prioritize as needs adjust constantly
6. Able to develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
7. Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
8. Excellent business acumen, commitment to teamwork, and results orientation
9. Superior interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
10. Must have the ability to work independently
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
85 Innovation Drive NH 03867
New Hampshire Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran