Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Looking for a driven professional with a strong software engineering background to work on innovative product designs!
As a key member of our Product Development team, you will be taking the lead on designing and developing custom code for our products and programs in our R-PNT (Resilient Positioning, Navigation, and Timing) portfolio. Specifically, this means guaranteeing the reliability, safety, robustness, and lifetime of our product designs. You will be designing robust and resilient code in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to design embedded software that enables next-generation R-PNT technology for government and military customers. You will develop unique solutions to extend legacy hardware functionality, or do clean sheet code development for new custom designs.
We're the world leader in Resilient Positioning, Navigation and Timing (R-PNT) solutions that improve the reliability, performance, and safety of critical high-risk operations, even in GPS/GNSS denied environments. We provide virtually fail-safe GNSS and PNT solutions for military and commercial applications worldwide. We do pretty remarkable things!
How I will Contribute:
- Designs and implements software for embedded systems in C and C++.
- Designs software to meet customer requirements and performs systematic testing.
- Designs and implements complex changes to products based on customer-defined requirements.
- Reports status and shares knowledge with management or other team members.
- Reviews and recommends improvements to existing system designs.
- Analyzes project requirements and provides technical and functional recommendations.
- Participates in final qualification of deliverables including validation of documentation.
- Makes recommendations for functional test cases and designs software accordingly.
- Authors technical specifications.
- Analyzes and corrects assigned defects, performs system failure analysis, and provides corrective action.
- Proposes prototypes to validate new concepts.
- Reports progress and risks to Engineering project management.
- Contributes to overall software team success by following and developing new software and technology best practices.
- May liaise with suppliers or customer for problem resolution.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Engineering with over four years of experience in a related role. Candidates may be considered in lieu of degree with strong experience in C/C++.
- Ability to think conceptually and communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to be agile and have fun!
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
320 N Goodman St. #101 14607
New York Estados Unidos