Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for a Customer's portfolio. He/She is responsible for responding to the needs of our customers with timely, accurate and professional delivery. The CSR coordinates day to day activity for customer requests, processes customer orders and quotes, and maintains high quality and professional communication with internal and external Customers. They will ensure adherence with contractual obligations and internal processes and comply with company policy/procedure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Requests lead time, price and data to build the quote for non-priced materials and prepare and submit quotes to customer.
• Liaise and follow up with internal department to create part number and update pricing information in ERP.
• Follows up on Quotes (RFQ) and convert to orders (CO) in a timely manner.
• Prepares, enters and follows-up orders to ensure good customer relations by meeting requested delivery dates and making sure orders are in compliance with Safran Terms & Conditions.
• Reviews all orders terms and conditions submitted by customers in depth to protect the business interest of the Company.
• Reviews orders prior to entering into system for correct pricing, order number and part number or description to ensure the accuracy of all data.
• Receives, reviews and acknowledges customer purchase orders, utilizing SPEC 2000/EDI/ AEROXCHANGE where applicable.
• Identify alternative solutions for required material or requested information to response to customer needs. Negotiate if needed lead time with Customers.
• Identify Customer critical situation and escalate within the organization to ensure AOG / Critical orders are shipped on time.
• Provides AWBs to the Customer and any requested shipping documents.
• Work cross functionally with other departments in resolving customer issues and escalations; including but not limited to: returns, quality issues, order discrepancies and transportation / delivery of material.
• Drive exceptional customer service both internally and externally.
• Engage in relationship-building with customers to ensure exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
• Document any Customer activity / requests in ERP and CRM.
• Responds to the customer via phone, fax, email, Spec2000 (SITA) or in person the same day or not later than within the same business day of receiving their communication, i.e., request for quote, customer order, status of order, change request, etc. The response could be the acknowledgement of the request with an estimated time for resolution.
• Constantly monitor the backlog and pro-actively inform customers, with phone calls, of recovery plan if promise date will slip. Formal writing should follow after the phone call. Work closely with internal departments for sourcing and expediting, and follow up to meet customer expectations.
• Supports Accounts Receivables (AR) by being pro-active and taking the lead in resolving any open issues that may contribute to no / slow payment.
• Work with sales, accounting and Trade Compliance officer to establish new Customer accounts.
• Monitors assigned customers' “credit status”, and proposes, on a priority basis, items that can be shipped to customers due to their “over credit limit” circumstances.
• Prepare established or special customer status reports to management, sales team or Customer Support for assigned customers.
• Utilize sound problem solving skills, decision making, and critical thinking skills to resolve customer issues and concerns.
• If needed serve as AOG officer in rotation CSRs.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
a) Knowledge and Skills
• Technical aptitude
• Computer skills including Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel. ERP knowledge would be a plus
• Accurate data entry
• Ability to work with people in a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Work Standards
c) Education and/or Experience
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Previous customer service and or industry experience preferred
d) Communication Skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills essential for interaction with customers as well as excellent phone etiquette
e) Physical Demands
• Ability to travel as needed.
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Aerosystems es líder mundial en rampas de evacuación y sistemas de oxígeno. La empresa es un actor clave en sistemas de seguridad y sistemas de fluidos para aviones y helicópteros.