Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Responsible for managing electrical designs for a variety of industrial data acquisition and control systems to be installed in jet engine testing facilities around the world. Ensure compliance with the quality and standards of Safran Test Cells.
• Manage electrical design projects and work packages for various projects related to the production of jet engine testing facilities.
• Design electrical systems including engine control systems, cable assemblies, and data acquisition and control systems.
• Complete detailed designs using AutoCAD Electrical.
• Delegate tasks to other engineers and designers.
• Work with Electrical, Mechanical, and Software Engineers in a cross-functional environment.
• Ensure that all electrical designs and drawings comply with Safran Test Cells' standards.
• Perform required analysis to validate designs.
• Follow established design processes.
• Lead design reviews internally as well as support project reviews externally with project management members and customers.
• Develop Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests to verify the performance of products.
• Support installation activities at customer sites.
• Support Customers with technical issues and provide troubleshooting instructions.
• Complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision and in accordance with schedule and budget requirements.
• Practice a First-Time-Right approach for the preparation of design deliverables.
• Communicate with project team and management regarding project status and critical issues.
• Work in accordance with company held standards for quality and design practices.
• Maintain a continuous improvement mindset to identify and leverage opportunities to help make our team better.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field required.
• Design of electrical systems using AutoCAD Electrical or equivalent is required.
• Related industry or industrial design experience is a plus.
• CE and Hazardous Area regulatory experience is a plus.
• Highly organized, self-driven, team oriented.
• Understanding of electrical design concepts, standards, and practices.
• Understanding of electrical drafting standard and practices.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Clear and effective written and oral communication.
• FMEA and LEAN 6 Sigma training is a plus.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
• Able and willing to travel up to 20% of the year both domestically and internationally, as required.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
639 Campus Drive MN 55112
Minnesota Estados Unidos