Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on luxury interiors for VIPs and Heads of State.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
As our Installation Manager, you will oversee the day to day operations at our installation facilities. You'll evaluate and resolve installation issues during the interior completion so that we stay on schedule and budget. If you are looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build elegant solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
• Oversee onsite installation of aircraft interiors. making sure that budget and on-time delivery goals are met
• Develop a modification schedule and make sure it is adhered to
• Maintain visibility of Mod Center task completion, assisting with sequencing and the scheduling of jobs
• Develop metrics and keep senior leadership apprised
• Be a constant and visible presence at the Mod Center and promote Greenpoint values
• Review production schedules, engineering drawings and installation instructions, plus material data so that you always know the current status of the project
• Conduct GTI drawing familiarization trainings and refresher courses
• Provide input for manufacturability and technical support to quality control, material, production, and other departments
• Investigate missing, defective, damaged or malfunctioning parts, assemblies, equipment or systems
• Coordinate consultants and contractors
• Support supply chain management to make sure that kits and material are available per schedule
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's Degree and at least four years of experience in a similar role OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Aerospace background and aircraft interior modification experience
• Knowledge of aircraft parts and assembly
• Proven ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures manuals
• Aptitude for interpreting an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
• Demonstrated ability with database software, internet software, inventory software, order processing systems, project management software, and spreadsheet software
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Moses Lake Washington facility is the heart of Greenpoint. This is where it all comes together! Plus, what a beautiful and peaceful place to live and work - a slower pace of life and nature right outside your door.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ability to travel as needed
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
6955, 6998 22nd Avenue Northeast & 7966 Andrews WA 98837
Washington Estados Unidos
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.
- © Safran