Descripción del puesto de trabajo
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Requests lead time, cost, evaluation of work done by the Repair Shop and data to build the quote for non-priced materials or service and prepares and submits quotes to customer
• Prepares, enters and follows-up orders to ensure good customer relations by meeting specified delivery dates
• Receives, reviews, creates, and acknowledges customer purchase orders
• Reviews orders prior to entering into system for correct pricing, order number and part number or description to ensure that all data entered are correct
• Follows up on orders to inform customers when shipment happened
• Conducts necessary customer contact and correspondence in a manner to establish and maintain optimum relations.
• Reviews all orders terms and conditions submitted by customers in depth to protect the business interest of the Company
• Supports Returned Material Authorization (RMA) Process
• Responds to the customer via phone, email, or in person within timely manner of receiving their communication, i.e., request for quote, customer order, status of order, change request, capabilities request, etc.
• Monitors the backlog and pro-actively inform customers of recovery plan and promise date of shipment.
• Prepares established or special customer status reports to customer.
• Monitors and resolves customer owned units in quarantine.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Candidates for positions with SAU must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. SAU is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical & mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. SAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled | Drug Free Workplace.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
a) Knowledge and Skills
• Technical aptitude
• Advance knowledge of repair order process
• Ability to work independently and make daily operational decisions with respect to repair order activity
• Knowledge of computers
• Microsoft Excel + Word, Outlook knowledge
• Dealing with people in a team environment
• Project Management
• Communication Proficiency
• Technical Capacity
• Business Acumen
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Decision Making
c) Education and/or Experience
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
d) Communication Skills
• Good oral and written communication skills essential for interaction with both internal and external customers.
e) Physical Demands
• This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
W175 N5737, Technology Dr WI 53051
Wisconsin Estados Unidos
- © Safran