Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Joining Safran means joining an international group where employees are provided with opportunities to develop throughout their careers. Widening your scope, managing a team, changing jobs, acquiring new skills... there are so many ways to grow at Safran! Are you detail oriented and a great communicator? We are hiring a Planner/Buyer for our Menomonee Falls, WI location.
The Service Center Planner-Buyer will be responsible for forecasting and planning spare parts required to the support Service Center overhaul and repairs within turnaround time guarantees.
Candidates for positions with SAU must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. SAU is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical & mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. SAU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled | Drug Free Workplace.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
a) Knowledge and Skills
• 5 years of aviation forecasting, distribution and purchasing
• Strong understanding of statistical forecasting methodology
• Technical aptitude
• Knowledge of computers
• E-mail, spreadsheets, word processing and power point
• APICS / CPIM / ISM certification highly desired
• Computer systems including but not limited to; SAU ERP (Quantum), Hyperion, Excel
• Project Management
• Performance Management
• Communication Proficiency
• Technical Capacity
• Strategic Thinking
• Business Acumen
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Associates Degree
• Strong work ethic and ability to self-motivate
c) Communication Skills
• Must have the ability to generate written communication and strong oral communication, plus presentation skills. Ability to read and review written communication.
d) Physical Demands
• Ability to independently travel both domestically and/or internationally.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ability to independently travel both domestically and/or internationally.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
W175 N5737, Technology Dr WI 53051
Wisconsin Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran