Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Performs pre-finish inspections of manufactured components prior to shipment, as well as final inspections of post finish parts and assemblies prior to shipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs inspections using the appropriate device to obtain an accurate reading of all types of shapes including hole sizes, radius, length, depth, angles, etc.
• Performs receiving inspections and prepares formal reports.
• Completes FAA and customer required certification documents.
• Creates and maintains First Article Inspection Reports.
• Accesses and includes all necessary materials and processes certificates required for traceability purposes.
• Coordinates with stakeholders as required to accurately describe nonconforming conditions for rejected parts.
• Works closely with FAA DAR. Assists as required with part marking and packaging.
• Provides continuous communication to management regarding issues and inspection status.
• Maintains a neat, organized work area and helps with the general daily housekeeping of the department.
• Meets target hours and completes schedules as set by Supervision.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Judgment – You display a willingness to make decisions, you exhibit sound and accurate judgment, you support and explain reasoning for decisions, you include appropriate people in decision-making process, and you make timely decisions.
• Problem Solving – You identify problems in a timely manner, you gather and analyze information skillfully, you develop alternative solutions, you resolve problems in early stages, and you work well in group problem solving situations.
Annual Salary USD $ $41,600 - $52,000
Why Should You Join Us?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits includes health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to lead personnel and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the department.
• Working knowledge of various measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, etc.
• Familiar with Quality and inspection concepts and processes.
• Ability to read blueprints, pack slips, invoices, and other customer supplied data.
• Ability to read measuring instruments.
• Familiar with engineering programs.
• Capability to determine sample size for lots.
• Mathematical knowledge and ability to apply towards problem solving.
• Strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to coordinate and handle multiple priorities within deadlines and take initiative to produce results with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate in English (read, write and verbally communicate).
• Familiarity with AS9100 preferred.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to meet high expectations for meeting strict schedule, budget and technical solutions.
• Ability to adapt to tailored processes designed for prototype engineering (vs. production engineering)
• Broad and diverse knowledge of multiple disciplines (regulatory delegations – specifically certifications) and a high level of expertise in inspecting all complex interior parts.
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent with demonstrated skills. Three years related aircraft interior inspection experience required.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
• Able to climb and work on step stools and/or ladders.
• Able to lift 25 lbs. without assistance/able to lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
• Able to reach overhead.
• Able to work in a non-dust-free environment.
• Normal or corrected vision (required to perform exacting tasks).
• Full range of motion with both hands.
• Can work in a stooping, kneeling or standing position and in cramped areas.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
15100 40th Avenue Northeast - Suite 201 WA 98271
Washington Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran