Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Safran Cabins a great place to work. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it!
We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Use ply cutting machine and computer to cut prepreg for composite panels. Responsible for proper storage of shelf-life materials. Responsible for recording usage of shelf-life materials. Responsible for harmonizing system inventory levels with physical inventory levels. Ensures that assigned assembly functions are conducted in accordance with established policies and procedures, that quality standards are met or exceeded, and that related documentation is accurate and complete.
Summary of Duties:
• Retrieve materials from cooler/freezer using palette jack
• Lifting prepreg on to rack
• Operation of ply cutting software and ply cutting machine
• Routine up-keep of ply cutting machine.
• Close coordination with downstream departments.
• Issuing of materials used into the business system.
o All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the
confidentiality of C&D products
o As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively
react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future
o Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: 0-3 years of experience in Manufacturing
Computer Skills: Basic (typing, mouse usage), ability to learn specific
Other Skills: Some lifting involved
Description: Entry level position within field.
• Requires little to no experience in discipline
• Conducts routine tasks as directed
• Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment
• The ability to read and write English at a level necessary for successful job
• Good hand/eye coordination a must.
• Requires sensitivity to safety regulations and requirements.
• Must be able to self-inspect work and correct discrepancies in a timely
• Must have knowledge/familiarity to operate basic machinery & various
• Must meet or exceed current training requirements.
• Understand the concept of utilizing work orders.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
o Ability to read engineering blue prints.
o Previous experience in Aerospace Manufacturing.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
12810 State Ave WA 98271
Washington Estados Unidos
- © Safran