Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the organization's Human Resource (HR) function and performance
• Participates in the development of Safran Cabin strategic plans, specifically for the HR function;
• Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans at business units;
• Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of a skilled workforce;
• Develops staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the corporation for positions of responsibility.
• In collaboration with the Compensation and Benefits Director, carries out compensation and benefits programs which are competitive in the aerospace industry and geographical area which rewards effective performance and attracts talent to the company, while managing and protecting the short and long-range economic health of the organization;
• In collaboration with the Talent Director deploy human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for the filling of the gaps. Areas of activity will include talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee business acumen.
• Develops appropriate policies and programs for effective HR management. Included in this area but not limited only to the following would be programs for employee relations, affirmative action, and work environment;
• Enhances and/or develops, implements and enforces HR policies and procedures of the organization that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation;
• Coordinates the activities, programs and strategic HR plans of HR departments across multiple business units.
• Maintains knowledge of international HR policies, programs, laws and issues. Responsible for harmonization of HR policies and programs to enhance our “One Company” mission.
• Provides technical advice and knowledge to others within the Human Resources discipline;
• Oversees and manages the budget and other financial measures of the HR function;
• Evaluates the Human Resource structure and team for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional growth opportunities;
• Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture;
• Regular, predictable attendance is required;
• Other duties may be assigned.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
• 10 years' of overall Human Resources experience; including 3 years' minimum of HR management responsibility
• Solid foundation and knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
• Knowledge of both State and Federal Labor Laws
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of HR concepts, best practices, and procedures
• Excellent interpersonal and management skills with the ability to direct, motivate, and give constructive feedback
• Must be highly organized with ability to track multiple projects
• Advanced level skills with Microsoft Office including, Word and Excel
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• HR certification
• 10 years' overall experience in HR
• Collective bargaining experience
• Degree with focus in Human Resources
• HRIS - ADP knowledge
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los campos de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipamiento e interiores), espacio y defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, donde el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso con el medio ambiente, más cómodo y más accesible. Establecido en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 79.000 personas para una facturación de 16.5 mil millones de euros en 2020, y ocupa, solo o en asociación, posiciones de liderazgo mundial o europeo en sus mercados. Safran está comprometido con programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica. Safran ha sido posicionada como el mejor empleador a nivel mundial en su sector en el año 2020 por la revista Forbes. Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.