Descripción del puesto de trabajo
A Project Engineer is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to completion. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving parts of the project, simultaneously.
As a role that focuses on completing a Project as efficiently and promptly as possible, typical responsibilities of the Project Engineer include:
• Leading project planning sessions
• Coordinating cross-functional contributions and maintaining dashboards
• Managing project progress and adapt work as required
• Ensuring projects meet schedule requirements
• Managing relationships with Program Managers (when applicable) and stakeholders
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
• Designing risk mitigation plan
• Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
• Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
• Following correct procedures and guidelines (Group Recommended Practices)
Listed above are the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this job classification. Employees in this job classification may be required to perform various other duties including but not limited to training, administration, and housekeeping. In addition, employees in this job classification are responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of the product or service they provide. They will carry out those duties, in a safe and cooperative manner, per established policies, practices and procedures. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
There is no relocation associated with this position.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc) is a U.S. based Safran Company located in Lancaster, NY that designs, manufactures and services oxygen life support respiratory systems, related personal protective equipment, and aircraft accessories for the aviation and government markets. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US functions as a part of Safran, with international locations. We provide innovative oxygen solutions to the aircraft industry.
For 85+ years, Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (formerly Scott Aviation) has been a supplier of respiratory systems and components for aviation use. We have a reputation for commitment to quality and service and have always strived to support and delight our customers.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc.) provides oxygen systems and components for both commercial and military aircraft. Our products are currently flying on most operating aircraft, including rotary wing.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US is an equal opportunity employer. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Required: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or related field
Preferred: PMP Certification or similar training
Required: Project scheduling of multiple simultaneous projects
Required: Significant experience using project scheduling software
Required: Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications
Required: Product Design Experience
Preferred: 5+ year Project Engineer Experience or similar
Special Knowledge/Skills –
• Planisware or similar experience a plus
• Demonstrated leadership skills and creativity, as well as strong analytical skills
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
225 Erie Street 14086
Lancaster, New York Usa
New York Estados Unidos
- © Safran