Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Responsible for proposal preparation, negotiating, processing, and expediting aviation orders for all AVOX Systems customers and processes customer inquiries.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
1. Assist distributors, general aviation OEMs and end users with various questions with relation to all AVOX products.
2. Prepare all orders for entry system or manage electronic data transfer of orders.
3. Coordinate with various other departments such as Production Planning, Engineering, Traffic, etc. to ensure delivery dates are met as scheduled.
4. Expedite all AOG requests and overdue orders.
5. Respond to various communications from the field.
6. Process and analyze customer change orders with regard to schedules and prices and ensure any material changes are forwarded to the appropriate Departments with updates to the Sales Order(s).
7. Submit to Production Control and Accounting incoming requests for price and delivery information.
8. Act as a liaison with technical publications on request for overhaul manuals and component parts manuals from the field.
9. Furnish all facilities with special shipping information as required.
10. Advise Customers in advance of various purchase orders which will not ship to scheduled ship dates if notified by Production Control.
11. Assist various Departments with information required for work-in-process pertaining to special callouts by the customer.
12. Record shipment to all customers, file shippers.
13. Distribute new manufacturing specifications to appropriate departments.
14. Review debit memos, issue credit memos and confer with customers on related problems.
15. Adhere to all department standards and procedures.
Listed above are the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this job classification. Employees in this job classification may be required to perform various other duties including but not limited to training, administration, and housekeeping. In addition, employees in this job classification are responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of the product or service they provide. They will carry out those duties, in a safe and cooperative manner, per established policies, practices and procedures. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
There is no relocation allowance for this position.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc) is a U.S. based Safran Company located in Lancaster, NY that designs, manufactures and services oxygen life support respiratory systems, related personal protective equipment, and aircraft accessories for the aviation and government markets. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US functions as a part of Safran, with international locations. We provide innovative oxygen solutions to the aircraft industry.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US is an equal opportunity employer. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Required- Some Secondary Education
Preferred- Two-year Degree Business Administration or related field
Required- Two - three years experience automated order entry procedure and sales/customer service, familiar with standard business procedures.
Preferred- Three - five years experience in sales administration and/or customer service and PC experience.
Required- Good communication skills
Preferred- Basic accounting knowledge
Other- Pleasant personality, ability to remain calm, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
225 Erie Street 14086
Lancaster, New York Usa
New York Estados Unidos