Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Configuration Management is a process of establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional and physical attributes with its requirements, design and operational information throughout its life.
Role: Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
• The configuration management (CM) engineer is responsible for identifying and managing all configuration items from the development through production life-cycle.
• The CM engineer will develop, communicate, and apply company and industry CM standards.
• The CM engineer is responsible for configuration and operation of the engineering document and data control system(s).
• Verify that products perform as intended, and are identified and documented in sufficient detail to support its projected life cycle.
• Establish and maintain data migration procedures between engineering and manufacturing data systems.
• Develop and maintain configuration management plans, processes and procedures.
• Responsible for Product Lifecycle Management System (PLM) administration
• Support documentation standardization with Lead Designer and Engineering Director
• Review customer contract and communication of design data
• Support definition of hardware and software configuration items
• Utilizes configuration management tools to store, track and manage configuration items
• Conduct physical and functional configuration audits, as required
• Prepare and coordinate Change Control Board (CCB) meetings
• Review Engineering Change Orders for accuracy and completeness
Listed above are the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this job classification. Employees in this job classification may be required to perform various other duties including but not limited to training, administration, and housekeeping. In addition, employees in this job classification are responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of the product or service they provide. They will carry out those duties, in a safe and cooperative manner, per established policies, practices and procedures. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc) is a U.S. based Safran Company located in Lancaster, NY that designs, manufactures and services oxygen life support respiratory systems, related personal protective equipment, and aircraft accessories for the aviation and government markets. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US functions as a part of Safran, with international locations. We provide innovative oxygen solutions to the aircraft industry.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
No relocation associated with this position.
For 85+ years, Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (formerly Scott Aviation) has been a supplier of respiratory systems and components for aviation use. We have a reputation for commitment to quality and service and have always strived to support and delight our customers.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc.) provides oxygen systems and components for both commercial and military aircraft. Our products are currently flying on most operating aircraft, including rotary wing.
Our products include:
• Masks for crew and passengers on civilian and military aircraft
• Cylinders for storing oxygen onboard
• Chemical generators for producing oxygen
• Regulators of all types to control oxygen pressure and flow
• Valves to control the flow of oxygen
• Accessories to stow, mount, refill, monitor, dispense and discharge
We remain dedicated to the same levels of service and performance excellence which earned the company its stellar standing in the aviation industry.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US is an equal opportunity employer. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Required – BS in Engineering
Preferred – 4+ years experience in PLM and Software CM
Required – 4+ years experience in creating and maintaining PLM
Preferred – 10+ years experience in PLM
Special Knowledge/Skills –
Preferred – Knowledge of ERP systems. Software: PLM, currently use of Oracle Agile
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
225 Erie Street 14086
Lancaster, New York Usa
New York Estados Unidos