Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Export-Import Specialist will support Safran USA and its affiliates with strategic and daily export and import compliance, anticorruption programs, and related issues. These activities include matters relating to EAR, ITAR, FTR, OFAC, and CBP regulations. The Export-Import Specialist will assist with the development and dissemination of Safran USA's export-import compliance tools and training materials to US affiliates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the creation and update of import / export procedures, instructions, forms, and templates.
• Assist with classifications for import and export.
• Review screening alerts and address potential positive hits.
• Support user accounts for Safran's secure file transfer tool.
• Collaborate with compliance team on various projects, conferences, audits, reports, etc. Assist with research and fact-finding work as needed.
• Provide guidance and assistance on a broad range of import and export matters, including:
o License determination,
o Origin determination,
o Screening / KYC, and
***This position can be hybrid, remote or Irving, TX***
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Knowledge of the EAR, ITAR, FTR, OFAC and CBP regulations. Knowledge of the FCPA a plus.
• Experience with EAR and ITAR export licensing.
• Experience with technology control plans and deemed export reviews.
• Experience vetting ownership and bona fides of companies.
• Ability to determine export jurisdiction applying appropriate analysis.
• Experience with SNAP-R, DECCS, and ACE.
• Experience in aerospace and defense sector a plus.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and through global, cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or Five or more years of experience in US export and import compliance
• Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and similar software applications.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2201 W. Royal Lane #150 Irving, TX 75063
Texas Estados Unidos
- © Safran