Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Want to work with some of the most talented dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships commitment innovation and integrity? Then Safran is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world. Employing some of the most talented dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Safran as the place to build a rewarding career while helping create and deliver communications integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Safran.
Safran, for its Electronic & Defense division, is looking for Supplier Relationship Manager in Irvine, CA.
The Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) support the category strategies with key strategic suppliers through developing, monitoring and executing continuous performance improvement initiatives. This position identifies and prioritizes opportunities for joint supply chain process/performance improvement, innovation, new technology and capabilities, and design standardization to enhance total value. The SRM also benchmarks and shares industry leading best practices across key suppliers and category stakeholders. Also, rigorously manages the performance standards and metrics to continue to drive value and improvement from suppliers and elevates any concerns to category stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing and managing the supplier relationship (e.g., sourcing, management of relationship, performance monitoring, etc). Ensuring that SEDA is obtaining the financial and service performance benefits
- Participates in continuous improvement in the supply base by communicating objective performance metrics such as lead-time reduction, on-time delivery improvement, quality improvement, and total cost of ownership.
- Identifies supplier management plans to integrate supplier/procurement program activities. Coordinates with internal and external resources to enhance supplier performance in the areas of technical, cost, product delivery, business and quality.
- Meets with suppliers to develop continuous improvement plans through either Quarterly Business Reviews and/or supplier visits. (Travel Required) Conducts oversight and management of strategies, performance and development of small-scale suppliers.
- Monitors supplier overall performance.
- Where necessary, recommends initiates and ensures action plans are carried out to correct failures in performance.
- Understands the basics process of conducting root-cause analysis and developing and deploying corrective and preventative action plans.
- Exhibits business acumen with limited market knowledge to construct supply chain solutions to meet strategic financial plan objectives.
- Leaders first reach deep inside themselves to embrace their hopes and dreams.
- They then help others embrace their own hopes and dreams and guide them in applying their passion to achieve the goals of the organization and to open up new possibilities.
- Leaders express commitment to and confidence in people, often beyond the level of confidence people have in themselves. (Developing Self and Others, Inspiring and Motivating Others) Communicate Masterfully
- Goes beyond the communication of ideas – it achieves a shared understanding and level of trust that gives personal meaning to the work.
- The leader's message ties the overall objectives of the organization to the personal objectives of the individuals, team and organization. In doing so, the leader aligns employees to achieve the organization's goals by communicating what needs to be done, why it needs to be done, and what is in it for them. (Oral & Written Communication, Active Listening) Execute Flawlessly
- Requires a relentless pursuit of end-goals and the discipline to do what it takes to plan, organize, and achieve those goals. This goes beyond just performing specific job responsibilities.
- It involves a deep sense of caring, respect for the team and a commitment to customers. This is supported through the continuous development of tools, processes and approaches that build a heightened sense of confidence in the organization's ability to achieve astonishing results.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline, or, in the absence of a bachelor's degree, six years of related experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
- Leads others in thinking through a logical, in-depth analysis of a problem or situation Judgment
- Able to make quick and well-informed decisions, even under high-pressured situations.
- Strategic Thinking
- Makes recommendations for ways to capitalize on the organizations and supplier's competitive strengths.
- Performance Monitoring
- Monitors the performance of self and team to ensure quality outcomes.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and ability to engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders at operational and executive levels.
- Develops relationships with others that are based on trust.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
1833 Alton Pkway CA 92606
California Estados Unidos
- © Safran