Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Want to work with some of the most talented dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation, and integrity? Then Safran is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world. Employing some of the most talented dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Safran as the place to build a rewarding career while helping create and deliver communications integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Safran.
Safran Electronics & Defense division is looking for an HR specialist located in either Grand Prairie, Texas or Irvine, California.
The HR Specialist will be primarily responsible for Training/Talent Development as well as acting as the SEDA HR Process owner and HR process improvement focal.
TRAINING AND TALENT DEVELOPMENT
- Organize and Conduct annual SEDA US talent review, meet with managers and HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to review and seek out emerging talent and leadership, document talent profiles and training needs to build leadership or professional knowledge
- Consolidate, prepare, and present individual's profiles from SEDA talent review to Safran Leaders and other HR professionals
- Coordinate with other Safran Divisions to promote SEDA talent for Safran opportunities and convey possible SEDA fits Safran mobility candidates
- Promote annual Performance Development Reviews (PDR's), working with Managers to ensure consistent employee reviews and setting of goals and development plans
- Create and maintain standard Job descriptions and level criteria for each job role
- Aggregate the training needs of the organization, with sources including SEDA talent reviews, Mandatory training (HSE & Compliance), and discussion with managers
- Convey training needs to internal training suppliers and arrange internal and external training suppliers to provide training
- Monitor training effectiveness and suggest modifications to the Training Plan for each department as needed to ensure the effectiveness of the training. Identify and provide solutions regarding training & development in order to ensure that employees are qualified and trained to perform their job
- Estimate and provide recommendations for annual training budget. Monitor actual training costs to ensure operation within budget
HR PROCESS & IMPROVEMENT
- Work with SEDA HR leadership, Business Partners, and Specialists, and other functional departments to update and maintain HR process documentation
- Create process flow charts to accurately document the input/outputs and actions/responsibilities of process participants.
- Develop Organizational Strategies for HR data storage
This position is available for both a Hybrid work schedule (T,W, Th on site, M, F virtual) and/or 9/80 Alternate work week
Depending on the candidate, this position could be located in Grand Prairie, TX or Irvine, although no relocation assistance will be provided.
Salary Range (Irvine): $98,012 - $126,381
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or Humanities and 5 or more years experience are required. A Master's degree, or SHRM certifications are a plus.
- Professional – Advanced – Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations must be interpreted, adapted and applied to unique requirements of the organization (Implies occupational training, experience or expertise).
- Intermediate – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Knowledge of SEDA business
Regulatory compliance (Knowledge of human resources law & policies applicable in the US)
Internal and External communication
Leadership skills / Management skills / Personal skills
Ability to manage and solve conflicts
Ability to analyze and synthesize
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
This position has interaction and responsibility for training in Grand Prairie, TX and Irvine, CA, and Talent development in Grand Prairie, Irvine, and Mexicali, B.C. Mexico. Occasional travel between Grand Prairie and Irvine ( less than 10 percent) and travel approximately once per year to Mexicali as a part of a group of employees traveling.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
1833 Alton Pkway CA 92606
California Estados Unidos