Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Want to work with some of the most talented and dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Then Safran is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world. Employing some of the most talented and dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Safran as the place to build a rewarding career while helping create and deliver communications, integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It is an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Safran.
Summary of Job Purpose: Coordinate Customer Account activities across functional disciplines to achieve an excellent customer experience. Manage performance against customer requirements in accordance with contract obligations, terms and conditions. Ensure timely and effective customer communications internally and externally to fulfill contract obligations meeting quality, cost, and on-time delivery expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Functions as primary focal point of contact for assigned customer related inquiries and represents the voice of the customer within the facility
• Performs review of all quotes and orders (new and return) for customer requirements to ensure that documents are processed per negotiated requirements including importing and exporting regulations.
• Processes quotes and orders (new and return) into the ERP system and/or other support databases. Accountable for ensuring demand alignment and accuracy of data.
• Proactively seeks to increase product knowledge by working with planners, buyers, quality, and manufacturing engineering in order to improve overall customer service.
• Updates customer's supplier web-based purchasing system, ensuring requirements are fulfilled on time. Interface with customer to mitigate exceptions to meeting customer requirements.
• Ensures compliance with all export control regulations- ITAR.
• Provides continuous feedback to the customer on quote and order status (backlog reports, portal updates, reschedule notices, verbal and written communication).
• Supports pricing, delivery, administrative requirements and conditions, ensuring compliance with Safran policies, terms and conditions from proposal through shipment.
• Supports the internal activities of Customer Service in achieving customer commitments.
• Supports Customer Metrics by providing relevant supporting data (OE and associated data), as well as create root cause corrective action plans to improve.
• Develops, leads, and participates in Continuous Improvement initiatives to support the business in achieving our goals.
Annual Salary Range: $76,700 - $99,358
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor's degree
• More than 5 years of related work experience in manufacturing or distribution with strong customer service & problem solving skills; Or a combination of education and related experience
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
Skills and Abilities:
• Computer Skills: Excel, MS Outlook, Word, MRP Systems (e.g., SAP)
• Positive attitude
• Creative problem solving
• Highly effective team player and relationship builder
• Attention to detail with good accuracy
• Adaptability in a fast paced and complex organization
• Organizational skills, disciplined in following-up
• Ability to learn and apply new and complex concepts
• Ability to follow detailed work instructions
• Customer service experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience in the aerospace industry
Physical Requirements (Office):
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Safran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
1833 Alton Pkway CA 92606
California Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran