Descripción del puesto de trabajo
1.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Safran Helicopter Engines USA in Grand Prairie, Texas, is seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist with a wide variety of duties and responsibilities. This position requires a meticulous, detail oriented, strategically minded, and confidential individual who has the innate ability to anticipate needs, multi-task and bring projects to successful completion. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the successful candidate will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, pay administration, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
• Facilitates implementation of training and development initiatives.
• Lead recruiting process from requisition to hire.
• Oversees the DOT Drug Program for Pre-Employment and Quarterly Compliance Random Testing; conducts BAT's for Random Screenings Provide general HR support and guidance to all employees.
• Provide general HR support and guidance to all employees.
• Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
• Work directly with manager(s) to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters including coaching, counseling, and training. Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
• Assist with the maintaining of compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and salary surveys.
• Update and manage personnel policies, procedures, and the employee handbook with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed.
• Communicate changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensure that proper compliance is followed to protect both the company and its employees.
• Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management, and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, labor statistics, competitors' practices, and other sources.
• Analyzes data and statistics for tends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, staffing, compensation, promotions, turnover, and additional KPI reporting.
• Continuously evaluate and recommend technology solutions to automate and/or streamline HR processes.
• Stay current on employment laws and regulatory requirements such as FMLA, ERISA, DOL, OSHA, EEO, ADA, etc.
• Compile annual Affirmative Action reports and partner with consulting company.
***Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19***
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
2.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Human Resources or related field; HR Certification preferred.
• Minimum of five years of experience in employee relations, benefits, payroll, recruiting, and/or training.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work effectively with senior management and all levels of employees with regard to understanding and implementing HR policies and procedures; strategic and analytical thinker.
• Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to listen effectively and respond to employee's questions and concerns across all levels within the organization.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong problem-solving skills; effective leadership skills; ability to recommend suggestions and make sound business decisions.
• Extensive knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office Suite).
• Strategic thinker who sets priorities and goals
3.0 Physical Requirements:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit, and talk or hear.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
Safran Helicopter Engines es el líder mundial de la motorización para helicópteros, con más de 75.000 motores fabricados desde su creación. La empresa ofrece la gama más amplia de turbomotores y cuenta con 2.500 clientes repartidos en 155 países.
- © Safran