Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Summary of Job Purpose:
Responsible for handling the corporate workload balance (CWB) of Pool assets coming in for repair from Pool Brazil & Pool France. Interacting with Safran Helicopter Engines USA repair center & maintenance center; coordinating with Pool Brazil & Pool France to proactively anticipate, resolve problems, and create conditions to support needs while achieving the target service rate requested; Demonstrate creative problem solving skills along with proficient Safran Helicopter Engines processes knowledge to propose process change and improvement initiatives as well as customized solutions for customer needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
CWB Pool assets repaired at SafranHE USA
• Coordinate the inductions ensuring an RFQ has been received, and necessary projects have been created in SAP/OPX
• Ensure the normal progress of the engines in repair as per the TAT goal, and prioritize (communicating with the shop) if needed considering the future customer's requirements
• Prepares and submits quotes to the customers
• Coordinate the shipment
• Prepare and send the invoice
Customer support management:
• Ship engines to foreign countries
• Ensure the commercial policy application
• Ensure a back-up function to the Pick-Up service and Core Return Coordinator role
• Support projects helping to increase the customer satisfaction and decrease TAT and cost
• Support projects improving the accuracy of the stock in the different IT systems
• Support initiatives to improve the efficiency within the Department and between departments
• Propose idea and improvement projects
Scopes and Accountabilities:
• No supervisory or budget responsibilities; and employee would hold confidential and sensitive information and divulging information would lead to invasion of privacy; however, would cause low risk of damage to organization if an error was to occur within the position.
Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• 3 +years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Advanced - Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and SAP user Experience is preferred
• Experience in delivering results under pressure and take decisions
• Experience in working across international cultures and being sensitive to local sensitivities
• Lean sigma or project management certification would be an asset
• Able to multitasks, autonomous and proactive
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment is an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. No travel required.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052-7027
Texas Estados Unidos
- © Safran