Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Drive Customer Satisfaction through procurement excellence by ensuring outsourcing On-Time and On-Quality
Issue Purchase Orders to pricing, terms and conditions that are negotiated and agreed to by Safran.
Ensure Customer request is correctly flown down to vendors.
Monitor and track status of orders to flow up to Customer Support department.
o Generate Purchase orders on assigned parts, use analysis tools provided, including an MRP system.
o Ensure on-time delivery with recurrent follow with vendors.
o Ensure Safran EDA requirement and Customer requirement will be follow and accomplished with the vendors.
o Resolve issues with suppliers, including recovery from late orders and rejected product.
o Support Safran's customer support team by providing clear status on outsourced Purchase orders.
o Assist sourcing team in negotiating Long Term Agreements.
o Contribute to management reports as required, including status of open purchase orders, backorder list, and supplier measurements.
o Manage projects as assigned by the manager, working with peers in other departments.
o Prepare purchasing documentation and verify nomenclature and specifications of purchasing requisitions.
o Implement continuous replenishment strategies with assigned suppliers.
o Updating and maintaining purchase orders in MRP system for changes in design and delivery requirements.
o Analyzing data, including enterprise requirements, planning information, and prepare reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution.
o Comply with plant safety procedures to ensure a safe environment.
o Focus on internal and external customer satisfaction.
o Reviews disputed invoices and works with finance/suppliers to resolve issues.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- High School Diploma
- Must have SAP Experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
- Capacity to logically solve problems and manage projects by utilizing a data-driven, detail-oriented, approach.
- Analytical ability to prepare supplier performance reports, cost/price analyses, and other performance measures.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and to participate in and/or lead a cross-functional team.
- Proven use of negotiation techniques and tactics.
- Possess ability to drive for results, hold self and others accountable, and continuously improve.
- Proficient user of computers and computer software.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position.
- Working knowledge of AS9100, ISO-9001/ FAR/DFAR U.S. Government procurement procedures preferred.
Demonstrated ability to set and achieve stretch goals quickly, while possessing strong people skills
Certification by NAPM or APICS preferred
Experience applying Lean and Continuous Improvement ideas
Proven expertise at achieving and sustaining supplier OTD
Understands and applies Quality and Safety standards consistently
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Office, SharePoint and SAP
Exceptional character, honesty, integrity and reliability
Well organized, resourceful and efficient
Sets the highest standard of professionalism
Treats everyone with the utmost decency and respect
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Drives culture in a very positive way.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2802 Safran Drive TX 75052
Texas Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran