Descripción del puesto de trabajo
• Analyzes engine, module or isolated part current state of life by diagnosing the customer log, book, log card or repairable documentation.
• Reviews and performs detailed diagnosis of the engine, module or isolated part log book, log card or repair documentation by evaluating customer's install and removed entries to calculate and determine current state of life limited and use limited parts.
• Performs detailed inspection of all sections of the engine log book, log card or repair documentation to insure the customers data is correct and valid. Reviews all maintenance entries for removed or installed modules, life limited or use limited components that may have been exchanged by the customer or an additional repair station.
• Performs upload of current part numbers, serial numbers, hours and cycles of the engine, module or isolated part into Safran Helicopter Engine's Systems Applications and Products software “SAP”
• Reviews installed Technical Updates “TU”, Service Bulletins “SB” and Airworthy Directives “AD” either installed by Safran Helicopter Engines “SafranHE”, the customer or any additional repair station and uploads into SAP
• Builds the install base in SAP with all tracked components with their part number, serial number, current hours and cycles and extract to a Material configuration sheet “MCS”
• Reviews and coordinates with our global SafranHE pre-induction sites for correct and accurate information. Communicates any errors in hours, cycles, part numbers and serial numbers back to that pre-induction site for correction.
• Receives, audits, sorts, files, and performs data entry as required for aircraft maintenance documents
• Ensures component certifications are entered into the component hours and cycles.
• Resolves records discrepancies as necessary.
• Provides for the keeping of Engines, Modules and Isolated Parts records required by the Federal Aviation Administration and General Maintenance Manual.
• Ensures all component change data as retrieved from component tags and/or logs pages into SAP track ratable components for each aircraft.
• Files or archives Engines, Modules and Isolated Parts records either by physical filing or digital; scanning methods and retrieves requested files in an efficient manner when needed
• Maintains computerized and hardcopy records of the life limited and hard time components.
• Accomplishes other duties as assigned by the Records Supervisors and Managers
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Six to twelve months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Intermediate Level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Mechanical/technical/interpersonal skills that are adapted to the unique requirements of the organization.
• SAP Knowledge is Preferred.
• Airframe and Powerplant License is Preferred
• Software Knowledge: SAP
**Must be fully vaccinated for COVID -19**
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit and talk or hear.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052-7027
Texas Estados Unidos
- © Safran