Descripción del puesto de trabajo
1) Summary of Job Purpose:
- Responsible for analyzing data, identifying gaps, tracking and communicating results to all Support Groups.
- Drive customer satisfaction through procurement excellence by ensuring suppliers deliver On-Time and On-Quality.
- Issue Purchase Orders to pricing, terms & conditions that are negotiated and agreed to by Safran.
- Liaison between Customer Service and all Support Groups.
2) Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze demand plans to ensure alignment with customer requirements and company objectives
o Chair production meetings as needed to align support groups with production goals and problem resolution.
o Conduct weekly reporting of shortage levels, status of top shortages with action plans, and pool delta with action plans
- Provide Customer Support team with status and estimated date of delivery for units in work
o Provide EDD's and status to Customer Service
o Conduct weekly review of backlog for top customers
- Monitor inventory levels
o Manage inventory levels and prepare purchasing requests in coordination with business partners.
o Evaluate inventory for excess and obsolete material. Then, provide disposition of scrap, sell or keep based on that decision.
o Provide weekly shortage reports to supply chain manager.
o Validate all new part creation requests, ensuring that the part has the necessary fields completed.
o Review and validate parts Purchase Order (firm period) based on the latest Forecast.
- Purchase assigned parts and materials (raw, COTS & manufactured), using analysis tools provided, including an MRP system.
- Plan purchases to ensure on-time delivery.
- Resolve issues with suppliers, including recovery from late orders and rejected product.
- Support Safran's customer quoting process for new business by issuing Requests for Quote to suppliers for materials and parts required. Assist sourcing team in negotiating Long Term Agreements.
- Contribute to management reports as required, including status of open purchase orders, backorder list, and supplier measurements.
- Manage projects as assigned by the manager, working with peers in other departments.
- Prepare purchasing documentation and verify nomenclature and specifications of purchasing requisitions.
- Implement continuous replenishment strategies with assigned suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining purchase orders in MRP system for changes in design and delivery requirements.
- Analyzing data, including enterprise requirements, planning information, and prepare reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution.
- Comply with plant safety procedures to ensure a safe environment.
- Focus on internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Reviews disputed invoices and works with finance/suppliers to resolve issues.
4) Physical Requirements :
Office / Supply Chain
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Permanent residency or US citizenship required.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
3) Required Competencies:
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, in a related field, from a regionally accredited institution.
- Must have SAP Experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
- Capacity to logically solve problems and manage projects by utilizing a data-driven, detail-oriented, approach.
- Analytical ability to prepare supplier performance reports, cost/price analyses, and other performance measures.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and to participate in and/or lead a cross-functional team.
- Proven use of negotiation techniques and tactics.
- Possess ability to drive for results, hold self and others accountable, and continuously improve.
- Proficient user of computers and computer software.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position.
- Working knowledge of AS9100, ISO-9001/ FAR/DFAR U.S. Government procurement procedures preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrated ability to set and achieve stretch goals quickly, while possessing strong people skills
Certification by NAPM or APICS preferred
Experience applying Lean and Continuous Improvement ideas
Proven expertise at achieving and sustaining supplier OTD
Understands and applies Quality and Safety standards consistently
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Office, SharePoint and SAP
Leadership skills / Management skills / Personal skills
Exceptional character, honesty, integrity and reliability
Well organized, resourceful and efficient
Sets the highest standard of professionalism
Treats everyone with the utmost decency and respect
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Drives culture in a very positive way
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2802 Safran Drive TX 75052
Texas Estados Unidos
- © Safran