Descripción del puesto de trabajo
This position will be responsible for all logistics management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Manage warehouse activities, and train warehouse personnel to ensure well-coordinated shipping, kitting and receiving plan.
- Ensure that customer units, parts and repairs are received and shipped out in an efficient and timely manner; ensure that parts and repairs are properly inventoried
- Manage supply chain and inventory control including: inbound freight, warehousing, order fulfillment, tagging & packing, distribution, and outbound freight to customers.
- Ensure physical inventory consistency and accuracy monitoring with virtual inventory in the ERP.
- Manage inventory layout, cycle count and physical inventory as per company requirement
- Maintain accurate work instructions and procedures for present job duties
- Establish and report warehouse productivity KPI's on a monthly basis, in regard to order fill rates, receiving rates, on time delivery, shipping errors, receiving hold log.
- Updating and evaluating metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements
- Manage performance levels of the team to ensure efficient and effective use of resources and execution of corporate policy
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Advanced computer skills
- Electronic component knowledge
- Knowledge of hazardous materials
- Knowledge of FAA regulations and understanding of Quality requirements
- Compliance with Safety rules (PPE – Personal Prevention Equipment)
- Invoice auditing
- 2PL, 3PL
- Import/Export regulation
- HTS, Schedule B
- Compliance with Cleanliness rules
- Lean and Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
- IT tools: knowledge of the ERP
Leadership skills / Management skills / Personal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to report effectively
- Communication skills
- Training skills
- Team management
Education / Experience:
- 4-year degree in business or logistics with 5 years experience in warehousing and distribution, to include 2 years lead experience ; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or refugee
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must stand for significant periods of time and sometimes carry large items for shipment.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Safran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2802 Safran Drive TX 75052
Texas Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran