Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- Provide Technical Support related to Aeronautic repair station
- Write and Review, technical documentation
- Lead a team of electrical engineer/interns
- Validate First Article Inspection
- Manage the line stoppage related to engineering.
- Plan and Follow up action plan with Program Manager over performance and target.
- Manage and Prioritize weekly tasks and projects.
- Lead the team on tasks and projects to meet schedule requirements.
- Provide technical feedback.
- Verify tool design meets the expectations.
- Provide/Validate documentation to implement new capability to the company.
- Validate First Article Inspection involving Quality and Shop Managers for new capability.
- Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements. Pro-active in the Safran HSE standards and procedures within their daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning or implementing something new (skills and/or equipment)
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Us citizen or authorized to work in the US.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- English speaker needed, French is a plus.
- Five years of related experience in civil or military avionics and/or aeronautic in Design Office or Engineering.
- Practical experience in aviation.
- Good level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and breakdown / flow down of repair procedures
- Manage and coordinate solutions within the approved repair environment
- Assess, synthesize and presents quality / engineering issues / risks related to product.
- Ability to manage and maintain reports of engineering activity to the manager
- Able to read and understand Drawings, Schematics, Test Specifications…
- Analog Electronic knowledge (Power supply, amplifier,..)
- Digital Electronic knowledge (Gates, Memory, Counter,..)
- Ability to perform / answer audits
- Organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Ability to analyze, to synthesize
- Responsiveness, accuracy and rigor
- Customer oriented
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, handle and feel, and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
- Travel required: 2 to 5 trips/year, including international.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2802 Safran Drive TX 75052
Texas Estados Unidos