Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The ideal candidate will conduct training for Customers and/or employees of Safran Helicopter Engines USA (Safran HE) in the installation, operations and troubleshooting, safety, maintenance, and repair of Safran HE engines by performing the following duties.
• Implements corporate approved training program, including outline, text, handouts, and tests; and designs shop exercises in accordance with corporate guidelines
• Presents helicopter engine gas turbine theory along with operating systems of oil, air, fuel control & monitoring, measurement & indicating, electrical, engine installation and troubleshooting.
• Conducts 1st and 2nd line maintenance training on-site and at customer off-site locations as assigned
• Observes students in procedures taught, such as Maintenance manual use, accessory removal and modular maintenance. Gives advice on best practices and questions students to assure student assimilation with field maintenance procedures.
• Continually observes trainees in shop setting and answers trainees' questions.
• Builds and maintains training aids.
• Administers written and practical exams in accordance with corporate, EASA, CASA and Transport Canada regulations.
• Participates in corporate instructor seminars, and training sessions to obtain information useful to training facility and integrates information into training program.
• Stays up to date with engine modifications, publications revisions and field reporting
• Subjected to corporate, EASAS, CASA & Transport Canada audits at scheduled intervals.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Five years of related experience in aeronautical field, technical, scientific (Gas Turbine) or Armed forces equivalent. Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred
• Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal communication
• FAA Powerplant certification required
• Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations and EASA part 147
• Levels 1 and 2 Maintenance certification for Safran HE engines
• Minimum of 6 months teaching experience preferred
• Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel; PowerPoint; and TEAMS
• Knowledge of helicopter and gas turbine theory of operations
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
• Travel required: up to 35%, including internationally
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052-7027
Texas Estados Unidos
- © Safran