Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Want to work with some of the most talented dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation, and integrity? Then Safran is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world. Employing some of the most talented dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Safran as the place to build a rewarding career while helping create and deliver communications integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Safran.
Safran Electronic & Defense division is looking for an HR Specialist in Irvine, CA or Grand Prairie, Tx
The HR Specialist will be responsible for Compensation and Benefits as well as HR tool and data.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Promote and monitor the annual benefits open enrollment activity, ensuring that timely information is distributed
- Be the SEDA subject matter expert for benefits selection, answer SEDA workforce questions on plans and options. Coordinate with Safran USA HR team for more detailed questions and actions
- Coordinate local organization of annual on-site health screening and on-site immunizations
- Coordinate annual merit process- Provide tools and instruct managers on the distribution of merit raises and incentive pay. Make recommendations and review data for consistency with SEDA AAP.
- Input merit/Bonus decisions into the payroll system
- Create and send Merit letters to the SEDA managers for their employees.
- Ensure proper record keeping of employee compensation
- Develop reports as necessary for state and Federal wage reporting
- Develop reports to support internal financial predictions
- Coordinate systemic SEDA specific changes to the payroll system
- Develop and maintain standard paybands for job roles and levels
- Represent SEDA at SUSA Benefits coordination meetings and flow down data to the appropriate personnel and levels
- Focal and coordinate for SEDA roll out of new HRIS modules for added database functionality (recruiting, LMS, Skills, etc),
- Ensure personnel data entered is correct and consistent
- Enter and submit updates to the pay system for employee changes
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or Humanities are required. A Master's degree, or SHRM certifications are a plus.
- Professional – Advanced – Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations must be interpreted, adapted and applied to unique requirements of the organization (Implies occupational training, experience or expertise).
- Intermediate – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Knowledge of SEDA business
Regulatory compliance (Knowledge of human resources law & policies applicable in the US)
Internal and External communication
Leadership skills / Management skills / Personal skills
Ability to manage and solve conflicts
Ability to analyze and synthesize
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
This position has interaction and responsibility for Grand Prairie, TX and Irvine, CA teams. Occasional travel between Grand Prairie and Irvine (less than 10 percent).
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2802 Safran Drive TX 75052
Texas Estados Unidos