Descripción del puesto de trabajo
• Examines Engines, Modules, and components to ensure that assembly and repairs are made according to specifications and certifies airworthiness of aircraft components by performing the following duties.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Collects data, such as engine hours and cycles and fuel and oil pressure, to evaluate engine performance.
• Reviews product service records/documentation for configuration, service life, and mandatory maintenance as well as the accuracy of these records.
• Examines assembly, installation, and adjustment of engines and modules to ensure that workmanship and materials conform to regulations, company specifications, and manual procedures.
• Reviews configuration and modification status and records those changes in the logbook.
• Examines material or product for surface defects such as cracks, pits, and incomplete welds.
• Inspects materials and products such as engine parts, machine shop parts, and metal castings, for conformance to specifications.
• Compares product with parts list or sample model to ensure completion of assembly.
• Verifies specified dimensions of product or material.
• Signs inspection tag to approve unit, or record reasons for rejecting unit.
• Rejects non-conforming parts and correctly identifies these parts in accordance with approved procedures.
• Tests mechanisms for clearance and freedom of movement.
• Logs inspections performed on engines, modules, and components.
• Performs visual inspection of product prior to delivery.
• Examines work records for completeness and accuracy.
• Completes the documentation required to certify the product as airworthy and approves the product for return to service.
• Performs evaluations and inspections of products to assure all defined tasks are complete and in compliance with required regulations and internal documentation.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Powerplant certificate required, Aiframe preferred.
• Intermediate Level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Advanced Professional - Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations that can be interpreted, adapted, and applied to the unique requirements of the organization.
• Required on call duty.
• Travel requirements: 0-5%.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052
Texas Estados Unidos