Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Director of Information Technology (IT) will own delivery on all IT objectives and be responsible for managing information technology for all of CFM Materials systems and tools, including all IT infrastructure & software applications necessary for site operations. The role is responsible for the strategic alignment of IT projects to support the growth of the company while maintaining flexibility, in addition to ensuring the performance & availability of IT infrastructure & applications. The role requires extensive partnership with all the functions of the company to ensure project prioritization is optimized.
• Serve as the IT leader and participate in staff strategic discussions / decisions relative to Information Technology.
• Partner with the CEO/President to understand CFM Materials strategic direction on IT and help communicate said strategy to the leaders, staff, and site personnel.
• Coach and develop the programming and systems support teams of the organization.
• Act as the escalation point for all sites IT activities including help desk support issues.
• Develop and manage annual site IT budget, carefully evaluating and reviewing plant IT expenses and investment.
• Lead and implement IT projects and strategy while managing Project Budgets.
• Own the strategy, and tactical application of IT communication across the global network.
• Serve as an IT focal point for the Global Shop Operations by providing oversite during significant outages & issue escalation.
• Own the resolution of IT issues in a timely manner (By the help desk or local support).
• Coordinate and communicate all Change Management and Risk Management activities.
• Develop, market, and implement comprehensive IT project plans, beginning with project team structure and resource assignment, and ending with a control plan identifying both business process metrics and IT platform quality requirements.
• Identify critical path decisions; make recommendations, and influence program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback.
• Manage daily activities, issue resolution, and communication across project execution teams to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer.
• Ensure conformance of established IT architecture, standards, and practices.
• Lead the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of large / complex IT solutions for business processes.
• Work as a business partner with business leaders and users to creatively identify / evaluate / implement / improve business technology and processes and arrive at mutual, cost-effective solutions for business success.
• Initiate direct communication with wide range of customer, client, supplier, and systems personnel.
• Lead in the evaluation / implementation of third-party software solutions.
• Initiate and coordinate outsourced supplier efforts, as required.
Essential Responsibilities Continues:
• Prepare, present, and review project plans, status reports, cost / benefit studies, and recommend funding and resources.
• Stay current with emerging technologies and promote their use.
• Experience in a Digital Site Lead role and ability to “roll up the sleeves”.
• Experience in coaching teams.
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to plan for the future and “see around corners”.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to influence and build consensus with all functional teams and leadership team.
• Experience working in customer support function.
• Experience leading teams and allocating resources across multiple priorities.
• Ability to meet objectives by influencing and engaging across multiple teams.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college, university or equivalent preferred in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
• 5 years minimum experience in business planning, resource allocation, or the project management of implementing information technologies
• 2 years minimum experience managing people and/or teams.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Travel: less than 10%.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
3010 Red Hawk Drive #100 TX 75052
Texas Estados Unidos
- © Safran