Descripción del puesto de trabajo
This position is responsible for accurately and efficiently inspecting the final produced product, assigning the designated airworthiness document once complete.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspection of all documentation from induction at shop to completion
• Verifies records and documentation of product
• Uses computer hardware and software to maintain product flow
• Ensures that products processed at assembly are completed and flowed to shipping department for processing to customer.
• Prepares applicable airworthiness documentation once task is complete
• Other duties as assigned.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in order to effectively interact with all levels of staff from different departments effectively.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills that promote and foster a team culture.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills in order to prioritize workload according to business demands.
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
• General knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Strong attention to detail required
• Valid Airframe license required.
• One year of experience in aircraft wheels and brakes environment preferred.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2515 N. Beltline Road, Ste 100, TX 75050
Texas Estados Unidos