Descripción del puesto de trabajo
1.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Plans and manages accounting activities within the finance department by
performing the following duties, personally or through subordinates
• Manages a set of accounting activities to ensure compliance with corporate policies and accounting principles/standards; including implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, payroll, and tax
• Supervises, prepares and validates the financial statements and various reports
• Manages accounting records to show receipts and expenditures
• Manages the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts
receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, operating expenses, and equity variation
• Manages cost analyses, statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues
• Establishes controls and develops procedures to improve existing systems (lean)
• Manages internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls
• Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting
• Reviews financial statements with management
• Maintains accounting, tax, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, related procedures and controls
• Define organizational objectives; monitor departmental expenditures in reference to the provided yearly budget; employee holds confidential and sensitive information that could lead to a lawsuit and/or pose a risk of major damage to the company in case of error
• Manages subordinates: assigns and monitors work, training and coaching; conducts performance review; hiring, transferring, promoting, or terminating employees.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
2.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• Five + years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; CPA preferred.
• Expert in MS Excel and functional in MS Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
• Experience with SAP preferred
• Strong understanding of financial process, closing, internal controls and procedures
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment, with high level of integrity and a goal-oriented mindset
• Advanced professional knowledge of accounting practices, sources of information, rules and regulations that must be interpreted, adapted and applied to requirements of the organization (Implies occupational training, experience or expertise).
3.0 Physical Requirements:
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052-7027
Texas Estados Unidos
- © Safran