Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
The Planning Supervisor will lead a team of planning professionals and will be responsible for all aspects of scheduling, planning and inventory activities. Some key areas of activities include: developing a production plan, plan work flow and schedules, monitor status and ensure customer delivery requirements. The Planning Supervisor is responsible for the accuracy of all items within the business system that have an impact on company-wide financial reporting.
• Implement, execute and maintain world-class strategies for planning, scheduling, inventory and customer satisfaction.
• Oversee production planning and management activities within the business unit.
• Develop production plan, budget and timeliness according to production specifications.
• Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications.
• Communication of needs and objectives to the planning team along with training, developing, mentoring and assisting team members is essential.
• Plan workflow and schedules for production departments.
• Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.
• Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
• Establishes and maintains premier customer service.
• Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities.
• Planning Supervisor manages Planners to ensure they:
o Analyze engineering documents and generate bills of materials (BOM) accordingly
o Plan all materials on dock at kit due dates and deliver requisitions on time to purchasing
o Release & order work orders for in-house fabrication and assembly parts.
o Maintain inventory levels to meet company goals
o Approving/analyzing drawings in CCB.
o Maintain engineering revision control.
o Generate work order (WO) instructions in coordination with production & quality
o Ensure accuracy of all pertinent data used in the company ERP system
o Meeting customer requirements
• Responsible for continuous improvements in the planning, scheduling and inventory functions. May also extend to suppliers and customers.
• Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, retaining, mentoring, training, talent management, and individual development. Drives a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management.
• Execute working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems and all the applicable tools used for materials management.
• Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements
• Adhere to the established communication protocol, including the promotion of regular conference calls, WebEx, and meetings to communicate and/or evaluate current performance and improvement plans. Some traveling may also be required from time to time.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education: BS/BA degree required from an accredited university or 7+ years planning leadership experience within the aircraft aftermarket industry.
Experience: Minimum of 5+ years of progressive planning, scheduling and inventory management experience in aerospace, automotive or mechanical manufacturing environment with the ability to lead and influence others.
• Experience working with MRP/ERP systems
• Proficiency with MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Broad knowledge of the field with proven management skills.
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
• Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
• Strong written and verbal business communications abilities, must be comfortable delivering information to all levels of the organization including senior leadership.
• Working knowledge of business finance skills and abilities.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• BS/BA in supply chain, business management, or operations from an accredited university
• APICS CPIM and/or ISM certifications
• Experience in AS/ISO standards quality management experience.
• Problem-solving skills (Six Sigma Green Belt, etc.…)
• Aftermarket or Spares Business experience
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Traveling may required.
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.
- © Safran