Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Work with Customer's Operations team to support daily systems operations and trouble shoot issues. Support the repair of Safran Cabin interior parts. Serve as a technical liaison to the customer and facilitate the incoming goods receipt process, mitigating any cosmetic defects to expedite the process. Engage with Safran Cabin Team Members to effectively support the delivery of assemblies. This role will be based at the customer's site.
Summary of Duties:
• Support airframe OEM in troubleshooting and resolving non-conformance conditions including troubleshooting, repair, modification, and testing of noted Cabin products
• Support implementation of service bulletins
• Provide clear communication to OEM personnel regarding concerns, questions, and function of products
• Meet all OEM airframe policies and procedures while fulfilling assignment
• Serve as Quality representative designee
• Use precision test equipment, including those used to diagnose and perform functional tests on components and assemblies
• Complete repair records or other paper work associated with product support activities
• Complete and apply all training required by the product OEM
• Provide training and support to OEM personnel
1. Does require fluent communication in English language.
2. Employment Status may be part-time, full-time, or temporary.
3. Traveling may be required.
4. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
5. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Experience: Minimum 3 years' experience in manufacturing, including experience in aerospace or with OEM
• Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated proficiency with ERP System
• Knowledge of airline regulatory requirements
• Ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with limited direction.
• Strong organizational, time and project management skills in a Lean environment.
• Effective oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with accuracy and excellent attention to detail
• MUST be willing & able to support all overtime requirements (often with short or no notice)
Description: Intermediate-level position
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Traveling may be required.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841
Alabama Estados Unidos