Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
The Demand Specialist oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of the aftermarket project spares performance.
• Assigns tasks and duties to Expediters.
• Partners with Project Manager and customer to establish backlog, priorities, & schedule
• Identifies and updates delivery performance metrics in conjunction with the Expediters.
• Analyzes variance to determine & implement corrective actions.
• Create plans, identifies, and coordinates stock requirements required over the life of the program with Expeditors.
• Identifies and analyzes spares risk (quantitative and qualitative), establishes mitigation plans & drives mitigation actions
• Compares actual results to contractual on time delivery performance requirements, and applies lessons learned
• Provides project leadership to ensure high quality work package on-time deliverables are completed timely and within budget
• Monitor problem solving and ensure root cause corrective action and recovery plan is defined & executed
• Develop and distribute aftermarket project management plan
• Record and document previous experiences and incorporates into safety stock and backlog planning and control
• Report, resolve and escalate as needed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Compilation and publication of visual metrics, presentations and reports. Internal reporting, including project review presentations
• Other duties may be assigned
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 4+ years of material control experience; experience with planning or managing projects; 2+ years in a management role.
• Familiar with Windows Operating System®, Microsoft Office Suites® and
• Experience with an MRP system, or ability to learn MRP system.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of similar experience
• 4 or more years of management role experience
• PMP Certification
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Traveling may be required
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841
California Estados Unidos
- © Safran