Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Customer Service Representative requires a high level of internal customer engagement, plus the capability to coordinate successful integrated product offerings. The Customer Service Representative works in coordinating, supporting and improving the commercial process and positively influence customer happiness. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for coordinating day to day activity for customer requests, processes customer orders and quotes, and maintains front line communication with the customers. They update changes of order dates and ensure adherence with contractual obligations. The Customer Service Representative is accountable to performance KPIs used to monitor department performance. Additional responsibility includes escalation of customer issues to the Manager as needed.
Summary of Duties:
1. Ensure sales orders are processed accurately and entered within a timely manner using company ERP system
2. Partner with the Integrated Project Team (IPT) to ensure customer orders are processed correctly
3. Validate entered order information by checking against customer purchase orders
4. Maintain a Purchase Order (PO) entry tracker to provide visibility to the Contracts and Accounting teams
5. Review aging report weekly, provide updates to the Accounts Receivable department regarding past dues accounts
6. Fulfill a coordinating role between the customer and all relevant internal stakeholders (sales, engineering/PD, qualification/certification, finance) that potentially have impact on the customer satisfaction
7. Coordinate order and shipping related matters with production, planning, shipping and responsible stakeholders
8. Coordinate customer complaint handling in cooperation with the department manager
9. Educate internal customers and departments on customer characteristics in order to improve sales and profitability
10. Proactively approach Safran customers to improve relationship
11. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education: High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 4-5 years of data entry and customer service experience
Computer: Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Knowledge and understanding of basic ERP/MRP functions and applications is preferred.
Other Skills: High attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines. Excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work cross-functionally. Strong prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to work within tight deadlines
Description: Mid/Intermediate-Level position within job role.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
May require some travel
The expected salary range for this position is between $32,620 - $51,260 USD. Actual compensation will be determined based on experience, education, and other factors permitted by law.
At Safran, diversity & inclusion is a source of richness that adds quality of life, performance, and innovation. We welcome diverse contributions and provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841
California Estados Unidos