Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Customer Cash Management Associate works as a liaison between Customer Service Representative and Accounts Receivable team. The main goal is to resolve any invoice dispute raised from customer side and help to improve cash collection performance from customers. Another responsibility is to handle any Return Material Approval (RMA) and credit requests from customers. Reports directly to Director of Sales Support and functionally reports to Financial Controller.
The expected salary range for this position is between $43,400 - 68,200 USD. Actual compensation will be determined based on experience, education, and other factors permitted by law.
Summary of Duties:
• Address basic invoice dispute issues raised from Account Receivable department, like providing Proof of Delivery (POD)/Airwaybill (AWB), verify Price and Qty accuracy.
• Review and resolve invoice dispute related to order fulfillment on daily basis
• Responsible for all RMA and credit requests from customers and issue RMA and Credit in ERP system once approved
• Check payment status for customers in “Payment in advance” term and inform Front office to proceed once payment received
• Capture those overdue invoice lines over 90 days to save the screenshot of POD before they got expired.
• Check on orders in credit hold status and proactively work with AR team to get them resolved.
• Reach out to Program Team and Upgrades Team to resolve cash collection related matters
• Input to QRQC and support weekly cash collection meetings
• Provide management update on collection efforts and status on weekly basis
• Corrects invoicing errors- credit/credit & rebill/ manually push through invoices with EDI error
• Identify the invoice dispute categories and work with management and team to improve process and reduce the invoice quarries ---- only for those invoices quarries related to internal issue.
• Review AR related files and provide update for site portion directly in timely manner
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education: Associates Degree or higher
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in Customer Service or Accounting or Finance related fields
Computer Skills: Strong knowledge using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Must be able to manage Electronic Files.
Other Skills: Basic knowledge in the entire Accounts Receivable cycle, knowledge of sales order transactions and knowledge of RMA. Able to to detect discrepancies and trouble-shoot transactions that are not up to policy.
• Detail-oriented and accurate
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience with LN M3, Royal IV, or SAP ERP software, SQL, Quickbooks
• Degree with a focus in Accounting or Business
Level: Intermediate-level position within job role
At Safran, diversity & inclusion is a source of richness that adds quality of life, performance, and innovation. We welcome diverse contributions and provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
May require some travel.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841
California Estados Unidos