Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The individual in this position will be responsible for the Purchasing Commodity Strategy that will be or will have been established for assigned commodities at Company level and will oversee a group of strategic suppliers that constitute the Safran Seats supply base. Among others, the responsibilities include:
Responsible for the Purchasing Commodity Strategy
• For a defined list of commodities, establishes the Purchasing Commodity strategy with the full involvement of the commodity purchasers network of Safran Seats
• Understands and continuously watches the commodity market situation, drives market analysis including competition and aerospace industry context within this commodity
• Establishes the Target Purchasing Policy and make it validate by the Purchasing Committee of Safran Seats
• Prospects, assess the potential suppliers and defines the sourcing and supplier base strategy (consolidation, reduction, development of new source).
• Proposes and ensures the implementation plan strategy follow-up in all Safran Seats sites
• Gathers and updates the data regarding volumes, deliveries and forecast through Safran Seats (budget and MTP horizon)
• Consolidates all data related to this commodity through the company. He or she stays abreast of all innovations and technical evolutions with the view to integrate into a supplier management and contractual relationship
• Provides a consolidated picture as needed for the Company's and Group reporting for his or her commodities, he or she is the referent externally and internally
Responsible for the Purchasing Commodity network management
• Organizes and manages transversally the group of commodity purchasers for his /her commodity
• Behaves as a leader of the Commodity network by :
• Leading all type of working session to build/review the Commodity strategy
• Leading the teamwork during global Safran Seats tenders
• Bringing his/her expertise to the commodity purchasers for during sourcing of new programs
• Creates and leads the relationship with Safran Seats Engineering community in all sites for his /her commodity
Management of the Suppliers' Contractual Relationship
• Prepares and coordinates Global tender process, advises and brings his/her expertise for
Local RFQ for new programs introduction
• Put in place the Frame contracts/ LTA and defines the acceptable Terms and Conditions applicable in line with Safran Seats Contracts' standards, defines contractual structure to annex to the LTA any specific terms and conditions related to the given program.
• Prepares and leads the Supplier Choice Committee
• Manages the contracts execution and makes sure that provisions, obligations and liabilities are known and fulfilled by all entities of Safran Seats, including the non-performance penalties application
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
• Master degree in Engineering or business
• Excellent knowledge of the One Safran Purchasing Process and Supplier Quality Assurance
• Interest and curiosity for the technologies and processes of the suppliers in his or her
commodities, knowledge or experience in the field is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to analyse and summarise
• Negotiation skills and capability to adapt
• Good understanding of ERP systems principles
• Contract negotiation experience and notions of Legal principles
• Management of business relationship for the internal network: openness, listening skills,
understand specificities but oriented on global optimization of the results
• Leadership and ability to convince
• Fluent communication in English and French
The Commodity Manager needs to have accumulated experience of at least 8 years in the position of Strategic Buyer or Manager, or related function. He or she must know the market linked to the Commodity and understand its technical and technological aspects; as such being a referent in his domain.
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en elH19 año 2021.
Safran Seats es uno de los líderes mundiales de los asientos de aviones, para tripulaciones y pasajeros. 1 millón de asientos fabricados por Safran Seats están actualmente en servicio en las flotas aéreas mundiales.
- © Safran