Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Under general supervision, the Program Administrator II is an integral member responsible for supporting the Program Management Organization. Oversees and manages the administrative aspects of programs and serves as liaison between the Program Manager and key stakeholders. Develops mechanisms to monitor program administrative progress, mitigate risks, and solve problems with the Program Management team, customers, and management.
The position has the authority to represent the company while communicating and negotiating with external customers & OEM's.
Main Function Responsibilities:
A. Review and update OEM waterfall and schedules.
B. Complete DCA forms and support demand management process.
C. Process COA as needed to support the Program Managers and program needs.
D. Process RTP's as requested by Program Manager.
E. Maintain Commitment Letter database, Risk management, and other databases as needed.
F. Manage shipment and closure of Commitment/Concession Letter and FAL orders.
G. Provide shipping/invoice documents as requested by Customer.
H. Active part of the IPT to ensure Ozmos and Program Portfolio are are updated at all times.
I. Coordinate customer meetings, including but not limited to room preparation, catering, travel, documents printing, etc.
J. Support data collection, assessment, analysis and presentation of varied topics (e.g. financial analysis, KPIs, etc.).
K. Perform analysis of data (mainly excel-based) as needed, to support the Program Managers.
L. Must be familiar as well as comfortable with basic computer programs word processing, database, and e-mail.
M. Must be self-motivated to complete program related task with little guidance.
N. Other duties as determined or assigned by the Management Team.
Must have the ability to generate written communication and to operate required office equipment. Ability to read and review written communication. Speech and hearing abilities that allow individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in English.
-Ability to organize each day's work to optimize support for the department.
-Ability to weigh situations and prioritize in such a way as to bring about the most positive results.
1. Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
2. Contributing to Team Success - Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
3. Follow-Up - Monitoring the results of delegations, assignments, or projects, considering the skills, knowledge, and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project.
4. Customer Focus - Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
5. Stress Tolerance - Maintaining stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- Requires an Associate's degree or 3 years related experience in lieu of Associate's level degree to meet the education requirement.
- In addition to meeting the education requirement, requires an additional 2 years' experience in a project team environment/exposure, or as administrative / executive assistant.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to conduct both written and verbal communications
- Excellent organizational skills; must have ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously; and prioritize those tasks as required.
- Must be computer literate.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
No Travel Required.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
2000 Weber Dr TX 76240
Texas Estados Unidos