Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The responsibility of the Quality Inspector is to conduct various internal quality functions in support of quality, customer, production, engineering and purchasing requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work. Average inspection time per month.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Inspects incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials using company's non-conforming material processing procedure. Average inspection time per part received – 15 minutes. Non-conforming material processing – 15 minutes per NC.
- Performs Final Product Inspections including IQT306 Inspections (dimensional inspections).
- Delivery Inspections (C of C) and becoming EASA Part 21 Signature Approved for SVS-FR products
- Proficient use of basic inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, comparators, surface plate tools, etc.
- Become a Customer Approved Source Inspector as needed
- Support various NCR, Deviation and CPAR processing activities as needed
- Develop Internal Auditing skills for becoming a SVS-WA Internal Auditor
- Support Internal FAI related activity as needed
- Support Document Control activities as needed
- Support OEM on quality related issues.
- Some travel may be required
- Other activities as determined necessary
Candidates for positions with Safran Ventilation Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 CFR § 120.15 is required. U.S. person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20), refugee or asylee who is protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Ventilation Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 425.583.0810. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in the aviation industry.
- Ability to navigate through various computer programs such as AX, PLM, Databases, etc.
- Basic knowledge of dimensional inspection tools and/or the capability of learning how to use various inspection tools.
- Capability of learning how to read engineering drawings for performing various product inspections (Final and Receiving inspections).
- Organizational skills, structured and process oriented. Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Attention to detail is a must.
Skills & Requirements
- High school education required
- Must a be US person capable for working with ITAR data without restrictions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is often required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 40 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Specific physical requirements are:
- Ability to frequently lift objects that are 40 pounds or more
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Use close vision (with or without corrective lenses) to perform detailed work and handle small parts. 20/20 vision is required in one eye due to specific customer requirements.
- Attention to detail and ability to concentrate on task.
- Stand approximately 4 hours per day.
- Must have full use and range of motion for arms, hands and fingers and full movement of the neck.
- Must be able to bend body downward and forward to knee height by bending at the waist.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
7501 Hardeson Road 98203 WA
Washington Estados Unidos
- © Safran