Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Northwest Aerospace Technologies (“NAT”), a Safran Company, is the only EASA DOA Certified aircraft interior reconfiguration group in the United States. Focusing on commercial and military aircrafts, NAT provides first class services in design, engineering, quality, certification, and manufacturing for a variety of Blue Chip customers. We are seeking an Production Lead to join the team.
The Production lead is responsible for setting the example, teaching, guiding, and assisting colleagues in order to successfully perform repetitive production operations. This role leads 2 - 10 employees in the production process. Responsibilities include, training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; providing input/assistance in the appraisal of employee performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Teaches, guides, overseas, and organizes employees to complete the preparation of production units.
* Promotes cooperation and positive communication with co-workers.
* Oversees the day-to-day functions of an assigned department/work area by providing guidance and direction.
* Assists in the preparation and organization of employee work schedules.
* Coordinates efforts with other departments throughout the organization/site to complete products in a timely manner.
* Maintains an adequate supply of tools and hardware supplies.
* Assists supervisor/manager in the planning the layout of the assigned work area.
* Audits work area and enforces safety regulations in order to comply with OSHA and company requirements.
* Lifts, positions, and removes production units from machines or assembly area.
* Keeps production parts labeled and organized in the work area.
* Ensures a clean and safe work area is maintained.
* Remains flexible to work throughout the production areas as needs require.
* Tasks will vary on a regular basis.
* Performs final quality checks of work performed in the assigned area, before moving forward to quality.
* This is not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities; performs other duties as assigned.
Salary Range: USD $40,376 - $63,448
Located in Everett, Washington, Safran Cabin NAT offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, and more. We offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sites while our teams work to continuously develop their skills.
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Safran Cabin NAT looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience: 5+ years of experience within a similar manufacturing environment.
* Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must have sensitivity to safety regulations and requirements.
* Able to work within the time constraints dictated by customer agreements.
* Must be able to teach, guide and direct other employees who may need assistance.
* Must be able to interpret engineering drawings and teach employees how to interpret them.
* Must be able to teach employees how to use measuring equipment such as tape measures and calipers.
* Able to self-inspect personal work and correct discrepancies in a timely manner.
* Must be able to effectively control and manipulate various pneumatic and hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers, clamps, pliers, knives and razorblades and teach other employees their usage.
* Understands the concept of utilizing work orders.
* Ability to write reports and correspondence.
* Must demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in interpreting Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
* Must demonstrate proficiency in conducting an effective meeting.
* Must meet or exceed current training requirements.
* Available to assist in other areas of the company, as directed by the manager.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201
Washington Estados Unidos