Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who We Are:
Northwest Aerospace Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Northwest Aerospace Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
In this position, you'll partner with managers and their teams to communicate and implement Human Resources programs, policies, practices and processes. You will support the implementation of HR initiatives and solutions to advance organizational objectives in such areas as leadership development, workforce planning, and employee engagement.
Working closely with the Sr HR Manager and serve as a lead to the HR team and a liaison between the business and HR to ensure that appropriate actions in the areas of recruiting, performance management, and compensation are implemented.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administer HR policies and programs.
• Directs HR staff in managing and implementing programs that support employee productivity and company objectives.
• Provides day-to-day oversight of various HR functions critical to the organization, including recruiting, employee relations, health and safety, compensation, benefits, training, diversity, employee engagement, payroll and employee records.
• Supervises and trains HR staff that provides operational and administrative support for recruiting, onboarding and other HR functions and programs.
• Establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping work group members and occasionally members of others work groups feel valued, appreciated, and included in discussions.
• Seeks information to understand customers' circumstances, problems, expectations and needs.
• Prepares information and shares with customers to build their understanding of issues and capabilities.
• BA in Human Resources Management preferred or minimum 5 plus years of experience in Human Resources field.
• PHR or SPHR, preferred.
• Knowledge and ability to apply HR standards, procedures and techniques.
• Knowledge and ability to support benefits, compensation and diversity development, employee practices and employee relations.
• Knowledge of HR information systems (e.g., self-service systems, automated request tools).
• Knowledge of company HR policies and procedures and how they relate to local, state, and federal labor laws and regulations.
• Proven experience working with all levels of an organization.
• Project Management
• Troubleshooting/problem solving
• Ability to work independently or within a team
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Understanding of customer's expectations
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Where We Work:
Our Everett, Washington facility is state of the art. Situated right on the Snohomish River, this is the perfect place to use all of your skills and knowledge to become an amazing engineer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Northwest Aerospace Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Northwest Aerospace Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201
Washington Estados Unidos
- © Safran