Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Assembler/Repair Technician, under close supervision, does electronic, electromechanical or mechanical repairs by performing the following duties: Disassembly, cleaning, troubleshooting, overhaul, repair and assembly of aircraft components, assemblies and accessories in a repair station environment to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Works from blueprints, production/assembly instructions, parts lists, diagrams and verbal instructions to assemble, wire and install subassembly and assembly units.
- Accurately interpret component maintenance manuals, service bulletins, writing diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders, and other documents from both the customer and company.
- Utilizes small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and hammers.
- Works with balancing and grinding machines to assemble modular engines
- Works with cleaning materials to disassemble modules for inspection purposes.
- Measures parts to determine tolerances, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, gauges and scales.
- Inspects, tests, and adjusts completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Requisition parts and material necessary to complete jobs using ERP system. Receive and inspect incoming material to ensure the order is accurate.
Across all team members, we are looking for individuals who are team oriented, process focused, and quality minded. The ideal team member recognizes success, executes with urgency, uses open and honest communication, perseveres and honors their commitments, and is customer focused in all facets.
Safran Ventilation Systems offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Candidates for positions with Safran Ventilation Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Relocation assistance and/or visa sponsorship is not guaranteed for this position.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Ventilation Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 425.583.0810. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
- Understands or is willing to learn company, quality management, and system policies and procedures.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary; a flexible work schedule can be arranged within the team.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi task, work on multiple projects at a time, and maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Safran Ventilation Systems looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years' experience in assembly operations, preferably in an FAA 145 Repair Station or experience performing tear down, troubleshooting and overhaul & repair duties.
- Mechanical skills and a basic understanding of electronics preferred.
- Aerospace experience preferred.
- Experience in reading electrical test instruments.
- The ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills including basic conversational and written English; reading comprehension (understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents).
- Experience working with computers and the Internet.
- Applicant must have excellent hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity and physical durability.
- Near vision (see details at a close range) and ability to distinguish colors
- Arm-hand steadiness
- Finger dexterity (ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects)
- Manual dexterity (ability to quickly move your hand, together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects)
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment, to include, but not limited to safety glasses, wrist straps, hearing protection, and shop coats.
- Able to lift and carry a minimum of 25 lbs. with or without accommodations.
- Sitting or standing for an entire shift or combination of both with potentially repetitive motion.
- Ability to follow safety procedures while working with toxic or caustic chemicals.
This position requires participation in random drug testing in accordance to the FAA standards.
This job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Annual Salary: USD 32,760 – 46,310
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
7501 Hardeson Road 98203 WA
Washington Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran