Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who We Are:
Northwest Aerospace Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on commercial and military aircraft.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance, and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Northwest Aerospace Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for Electrical Design Engineers at all career levels- beginner to someone very experienced. We have lots of great opportunities for you!
• Our design engineers support the design, development and substantiation of the installation of electrical components and systems into retrofit aircraft applications.
• Ensure that NAT's drawings and documents meet the standards established by the NAT quality system, customer requirements, and the applicable certification authority
• Verify that the design content conforms to the company quality system procedures as documented, the customer statement of work, along with applicable certification requirements
• Develop proposals to install various electrical components and systems within an aircraft.
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent area of focus
• Varying levels of experience-we have opportunities for you!
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Northwest Aerospace Technologies, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Everett, Washington facility is state of the art. Situated right on the Snohomish River, this is the perfect place to use all of your skills and knowledge to become an amazing engineer.
Northwest Aerospace Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Northwest Aerospace Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201
Washington Estados Unidos
- © Safran