Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Associate Project Engineer supports Project Engineers or Senior Project Engineers on large scale aircraft modification projects, and develops the skills to lead large scale projects independently. The Associate Project Engineer also leads smaller projects with the guidance of Engineering Management and/or Project Engineering. The Associate Project Engineer is the technical leader of a specific product or project and is responsible for ensuring the Engineering package conforms to customer requirements, company format, quality system procedures and regulatory requirements. The Associate Project Engineer develops Engineering deliverables in support of a project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Associate Project Engineer has the following scope of work:
• Performs research, data acquisition, and Engineering deliverables (drawings and documents).
• Ensures that design content conforms to company quality standards, customer statement of work and applicable certification requirements
• Perform statement of work development to fulfill customer requirements. Develop engineering actions, deliverables (drawings & documents), parts definition and resource requirements as required to fulfill the customer requirements.
• Assists with the development of the Engineering package content, and ensuring that the budgetary and schedule performance is achieved.
• Assists with technical communication and coordination with the airline customer and their suppliers and provides support for the technical discussion at customer meetings.
• Create and review engineering drawings, and approve drawings, engineering orders, substantiation documents and aircraft manuals. Develop approval authority for drawings and documents as supervised.
• Assign and monitor aspects of engineering work packages.
• Resolve technical issues.
• Managing aspects of projects for the successful completion within the schedule and budget.
• Contribute to the preparation of NAT proposals, including the development of the statement of work, non-recurring engineering estimates, and the parts kit list.
• All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of NAT products.
• As business conditions change it is necessary that all employees productively react and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
• Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division.
Annual Salary - USD: $68,000 - $113,300
Why Should You Join Us?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits includes health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
The Associate Project Engineer should possess the following:
• Four year technical degree and at least three (3) years relevant industry experience
o In lieu of a four year technical degree a combination of other relevant formal technical training and at least three (3) years relevant industry experience is required
• Three (3) or more years of aerospace engineering experience.
• Experienced in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, and AutoCAD.
• Task Management
• Troubleshooting/problem solving
• Ability to work independently or within a team
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Understanding of customer's expectations
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure
• Superior attention to detail
• Does require fluent communication in English.
• Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
• Must be comfortable working to meet firm deadlines, thus completing work on time.
• Occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds.
Safran is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201
Washington Estados Unidos