Descripción del puesto de trabajo
We are looking for an Associate Mechanical Design Engineer to create beautiful Aircraft interiors for VIP's and Heads of State.
• Create basic designs of aircraft interiors, structures, and mechanical systems for Fit, Form, and Function to meet customer criteria, quality standards, FAA requirements, budget and project schedules using Computer Aided Drafting/ Design tools
• Design and checks mechanical aircraft interior furnishings, structures and/or systems
• Provide liaison engineering support, design guidance and feedback to other engineering personnel.
Why Should You Join Us?Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits includes health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree (B.S) in engineering, minimum of 5 years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and expertise. Aviation background and aircraft interior experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting/Design using AutoCAD and/or Inventor. Three-dimensional (3D) design/drafting skills are preferred
• Experience with mechanical assemblies and manufacturing technique design
• Ability to work independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Denton, Texas facility is deep in the heart of Greenpoint. From engineering to supply chain, to sales to finance, and everyone in between, we work together in the spirit of continuous improvement. And we always remember to have a little fun, too!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Greenpoint Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Greenpoint Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
3561 Shelby Lane TX 76207
Texas Estados Unidos
- Los mapas están disponibles bajo la licencia Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran