Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on luxury interiors.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for an Avionics System Engineer to create beautiful Aircraft interiors for VIP's and Heads of State. Imagine designing 4000 sq. ft of LUXURY home in the SKY!!!
• Define avionic and electrical system architecture requirements and definition for VIP/VVIP aircraft
• Develop verification and test procedures to comply with the latest FFA design requirements
• Design wire diagrams and preliminary wire routing utilizing engineering drafting tools
• Interface with customers (internal and external), FAA designees and vendors during entire project to ensure designs meet all requirements
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree (B.S) in Aerospace or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience desired: minimum of five years relevant aerospace experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aircraft interior and/or VIP retrofit experience preferred.
• Extensive technical knowledge of Boeing aircraft for VIP and/or commercial models and strong working knowledge of My Boeing Fleet for OEM data sets.
• Ability to understand and derive multiple customer standard electrical system requirements.
• Thorough knowledge of power distribution, component user of CAD, understanding of the certification and electrical design process and ability to trouble- shoot electrical systems.
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Denton, Texas facility is deep in the heart of Greenpoint. From engineering to supply chain, to sales to finance, and everyone in between, we work together in the spirit of continuous improvement. And we always remember to have a little fun, too!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Greenpoint Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Greenpoint Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
3561 Shelby Lane TX 76207
Texas Estados Unidos
Safran es un grupo internacional de alta tecnología que opera en los sectores de la aeronáutica (propulsión, equipos e interiores), el espacio y la defensa. Su misión: contribuir de forma duradera a un mundo más seguro, en el que el transporte aéreo sea cada vez más respetuoso del medio ambiente, cómodo y accesible. Presente en todos los continentes, el Grupo emplea a 76 800 personas, con un volumen de negocios de 15 300 millones de euros en 2021. Ya sea por su cuenta como en colaboración con otras empresas, ocupa posiciones de liderazgo en sus mercados a nivel europeo y mundial. Safran está comprometido con los programas de investigación y desarrollo que preservan las prioridades ambientales de su hoja de ruta de innovación tecnológica.
La revista Forbes clasificó a Safran como el tercer mejor empleador del mundo en su sector en el año 2021.
Safran Cabin es líder mundial en equipamiento interior para cabinas, sistemas de catering y equipos de carga.
- © Safran