Descripción del puesto de trabajo
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together, contributing to our ranking by TIME as the top Aerospace & Defense company on the 2023 World's Best Companies list (#59 on the full list). In the role of SAP Analyst, You'll have the opportunity to design, customizes and tests solutions according to the target business processes of Safran Electrical & Power; . If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
• Writes functional specifications of target solution;
• Performs customization of solution and document;
• Ensures work-stream and cross-work-stream consistency of the solution;
• Drives and follow-ups development (off shore);
• Defines and communicates expected data format for target solution set-up;
• Supports local teams in local roll-outs;
• Executes unit and integration tests;
• Supports users during UAT;
• Performs Go-live preparation;
• Supports key users and provides level 2 support;
• Performs activities as per defined on the Project Chart organization (project mode) or on a specific mission defined by CoC Management or Module Leadership;
• Performs all tasks applicable to both project and maintenance activities;
• Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture;
• Regular, predictable attendance is required;
• Other duties may be assigned.
Ongoing initiatives, like Women@Safran and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
The CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all of our teams in the solutions. At Safran, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, hybrid remote work, flexible work scheduling and paid leave. We offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sites while our teams work to continuously develop their skills.
Relocation assistance offered for this position.
Requisitos del puesto de trabajo
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Education and/or Experience
• Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years in PS-GPD experience
• Experience in full cycle implementation projects and post go live support.
• Experience supporting (level 2 and 3) one of the SAP PS module, espcially in GPD (Grouping, Pegging , Distributing ) functionallity
• Project Management skills - Advanced
• Problem solving skills - ability to analyze a problem and determine root cause in a timely fashion. - Advanced
• Strong communication skills at all levels (written and verbal) - Advanced
• Ability to work in highly autonomous environment. – Advanced
• High level of self motivation and job planning in order to achieve goals and meet deadlines. – Advanced.
• Ability to make calculated risk decisions when ambiguity is a factor. – Advanced
• Strong customer focus. – Advanced
• Interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization. – Advanced
• Ability to work tactically with a strategic objective. – Advanced
• System Administration – Advanced
• Computer Knowledge (Software & Programming) – Advanced
• ABAP development & debugging – Basic
• Database Administration – Basic
• IT Networks and Infrastructure - Basic
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
• Team oriented
• Process focused
• Open & honest communication
• Quality minded
• Ability to persevere and honor commitments
• Recognizes success
• Executes with urgency
• Creates solutions
• Customer focused in everything we do
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 940-272-5606. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. VISA support is offerred.
Especificidad del puesto de trabajo
Ubica tu futuro lugar de trabajo
North America wiring Labinal Services, 3790 Russell, Newman Blvd 76208- 2936
Texas Estados Unidos